Dll 2-A playoffs

MrFootball1

37 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Was not there. Just watched on video. Y’all were very methodical and we are one dimensional. For next week it will be interesting. You say y’all get guys back and USJ had their biggest threat on offense and special teams kicked out of the game. Answer me this. If a kid is ejected in the first half is he still suspended for the whole next game?  I get College and high school mixed up. And as far as the baseball chant. Well tca does have a good team. We have a kid commited to Auburn. A couple other kids getting several looks. 2 years ago we were state runner up. But that was in D1. In my opinion D2 is a whole other monster with baseball. Last year would have been our first year in D2 and I would Have liked to have seen how that went. Personally I want TCA to win every sport. But I am Afraid the baseball team may have a few enlarged ego’s that are in store for some humble pie. But the talent is there for a deep run. Now if they can get out of the way of themselves. Good luck to y’all the rest of the way. 

I actually don’t know about the rule if you get kicked out? I would be guessing if I gave an answer. 

Beat of luck to you guys in all the sports. I really liked the sportsmanship your guys played with. It’s a violent game and sometimes players get a little over excited but your kids helped other players up and showed great character. I’m a big fan of that and wish you guys all the best.

3 hours ago, USJalum88 said:

Playerscoach anyway we can watch any of DCA games this year?  We are on NFHS and a local radio station streams the games for us. Thanks

Also best place to eat near DCA that is not a chain?

None of the games were on NFHS because of the stadium construction. 

Best places to eat in Donelson are Nectar Urban Cantina, Party Fowl, or Darfons for a pregame meal. I’d look at their menus online. All three a known in Donelson and the surrounding communities as great places to eat and each offers something different. PF and NUC are a few blocks from each other and both offer distinct menus. Try the grit cakes and brick chicken at PF. They are both really good. At NUC I get the chicken burrito bowl and it’s fresh and a huge portion of food. Darfons has a wide variety of food and is considered the best restaurant in Donelson by many. As you look at all three from the outside you’re going to be surprised at the atmosphere, cleanliness, and good food on the inside. I eat at PF and NUC every week and Darfons for business meetings on occasion. 

Safe travels and best of luck. If you need anything else let me know. 

• 2 weeks later...