Dll 2-A playoffs

MrFootball1

40 minutes ago, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

I guess you are predicting an all Middle final 4.  That would be quite the showing for middle TN.

I’m predicting three from middle. BGA game could be close imo. I also think Goodpasture game will be close but I’m gonna roll with them on this one.

Edited by MrFootball1

4 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

I can Understand that. And if I were In your shows I would Feel that way. I am Just giving my opinion of what I have Seen. I am Sure also your 6’7” kid has not had any high school kids willing to come right at him. And these boys will. I remember A lineman camp that Trey smith was at going into his senior year in high school. The kid was dominant. But was never challenged. Until he went head to head with a junior named Emmit Gooden. He was not scared and went right at Trey and whipped his tail. So my point is that it will good to see your guys go against some boys that will not back down just because they are big. 

Yeah I do not think he whipped his tail.  He got a sack because the quarterback moved up in the pocket.  Gooden did not do much after that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, USJalum88 said:

Yeah I do not think he whipped his tail.  He got a sack because the quarterback moved up in the pocket.  Gooden did not do much after that.

Ok thanks for your input. But I am talking about a camp. Not a game. So no quarterback was in play. And I was there and I will rephrase it for you then. Emmit whipped his #### 3 times in a row. You are so self centered that you think that comment is a put down or an attack on Trey or USJ I am Actually a fan of Trey. Guess what people get their butts whipped at times in a game. Heck Trey did this last Saturday. That does not make him a bad lineman. So in the context of the person I was Conversing with I was Spot on because I am Sure the kids at Kings might not be used to someone being able to play with them. But thanks again even though I was Not talking with you. 

Edited by BigEdMo

10 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Ok thanks for your input. But I am talking about a camp. Not a game. So no quarterback was in play. And I was there and I will rephrase it for you then. Emmit whipped his #### 3 times in a row. You are so self centered that you think that comment is a put down on Trey. I am Actually a fan of Trey. Guess what people get their butts whipped at times in a game. Heck Trey did this last Saturday. That does not make him a bad lineman. So in the context of the person I was Conversing with I was Spot on because I am Sure the kids at Kings might not be used to someone being able to play with them. But thanks again even though I was Not talking with you. 

This is a message board not a text message.  What camp did this occur?

Edited by USJalum88

2 minutes ago, USJalum88 said:

This is a message board not a text message.  What camp did this occur?

At your school. With Butch Jones.  Come on man. You should know what’s going on over there. You are USJalum.  Sorry not great on terminology. But I do Know how to read. And in my original message on the message board I stated  It was a lineman camp.