Dll 2-A playoffs

MrFootball1

10 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

At your school. With Butch Jones.  Come on man. You should know what’s going on over there. You are USJalum.  Sorry not great on terminology. But I do Know how to read. And in my original message on the message board I stated  It was a lineman camp. 

"but i do know how to read"  I asked what camp. Not what type of camp.

I was in the football facility and do not even remember seeing Gooden there.

1 minute ago, USJalum88 said:

"but i do know how to read"  I asked what camp. Not what type of camp.

I was in the football facility and do not even remember seeing Gooden there.

Sorry your memory not so good on that event. But you did jump in first with a game situation with a QB and all. You did not inquire what camp originally. Lineman camp has nothing to do with a game. After that you asked what camp. Then i answered you on that question. Here man I will Help. You win. Good luck Friday.

4 hours ago, swagulator said:

meanwhile back to the playoffs....it appears certain that the Dll A Champ will be from the West this year.  The East looks awful soft to me based on the first round match ups.  Watch TCA, who got killed by seeds 1-3 in the West give DCA (10-0) all they want....any might beat them.

What do you think the TCA vs DCA score will be? What about Kings vs NCS?

I haven't gotten my hands on any DCA film, so all I have are guesses for the matchup with TCA. I do know that the TCA line has improved greatly and I am certain their game plan will be to pound the rock and control the clock. If they can keep the game close into the second half, anything can happen. If USJ and TCA can win Friday, then we all get to stay in Jackson next week and that would be perfectly fine with me.

As for NCS/TKA, both have size but NCS has meanness and size. Big boy for TKA will be tapping his helmet in the second quarter. Both teams have plenty of weapons to put up points, but I think NCS gets a few stops and pulls away to win by 2-3 scores in the second half.

To address some previous comments, Emmitt Gooden graduated before the UT camp that was held at USJ. Greg Emerson (Northside) was there and may be who you were thinking about. The only matchup I recall between Trey (c/o 17) and Gooden (c/o 16) was in the 2015 Jamboree and I think it's fair to say that Gooden came out on top that day as did the Tomcats. It may be a lot of years before we see 3 SEC hosses like that come out of the greater Jackson area in a 3 year span. All of them were fun to watch for sure.

10 hours ago, CFAfan said:

Not that this was directed at me but I think DCA pulls away late. Wins by 10-14. I think NCS crushes Kings. 

TCA scored 14 pts against a team DCA scored 14 in the first two minutes and 35 in the first half. TCA pulled away late against a team that was not in the game for a second. Interesting prediction. 

42 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

TCA scored 14 pts against a team DCA scored 14 in the first two minutes and 35 in the first half. TCA pulled away late against a team that was not in the game for a second. Interesting prediction. 

Just an observation. Wouldn't be surprised at any outcome on this game TBH.