2nd Round State Playoffs Greenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

8 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

All kidding aside, I think Greenback is the best team in the region right now.  The way you all are putting it on the teams here at the end of the season has been impressive.  I'm hoping for a good game. 

Defense has been really impressive.Unaka had 40 total in first half.Its giving our Offense time to gel.

7 hours ago, rtl112 said:

All kidding aside, I think Greenback is the best team in the region right now.  The way you all are putting it on the teams here at the end of the season has been impressive.  I'm hoping for a good game. 

The kid the transferred from OS to Coalfield. What position was he. Was he one of OS better players.

2 hours ago, Appvol said:

The kid the transferred from OS to Coalfield. What position was he. Was he one of OS better players.

He played receiver and corner. I dont believe he will be eligible till next week or maybe the week after. As OS made it to 3rd round last year and the rule states 1 year from last game played I believe. I may be wrong though

35 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

He played receiver and corner. I dont believe he will be eligible till next week or maybe the week after. As OS made it to 3rd round last year and the rule states 1 year from last game played I believe. I may be wrong though

I believe your right. I was going on how far CF made it last year.  It's either the 3rd or 4th round.  The Woodward kid done the same thing a few years back. He was a good ballplayer.

I hope we just keep it close. Yes we have put up a lot of points but , and this is not ment in a bad way but looked who we played!!!!!! If what Ive heard is true about CF not returning calls trying to rescheduale thats a shame on yalls part if its not the shame on us for spreading lies!!!!! it will be decided Friday night one way or the other!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, gfd709 said:

I hope we just keep it close. Yes we have put up a lot of points but , and this is not ment in a bad way but looked who we played!!!!!! If what Ive heard is true about CF not returning calls trying to rescheduale thats a shame on yalls part if its not the shame on us for spreading lies!!!!! it will be decided Friday night one way or the other!!!!!!!

I agree, I hope that's not the case.  We've never dodged good competition in the past.  If it's true I don't know if they are being cautious or what.  I hope  both teams leave it on the field friday night.  I don't think we will be able to line up in the power T and be to successful this week against a good defense.  We may have to open up the playbook up a little.  I'm just hoping for a good game.  We haven't had much for you all the last several years. We young like you guys are this year, especially up front but they've been a bit of a surprise.

Edited by rtl112

54 minutes ago, cyjacket2020 said:

He is a really good athlete, had a couple of TDs on us last year. He wont be eligible until the semi-finals but he will be a big boost.

I've heard he may be in the running for a running back spot.  I don't see that happening this year  with both the Lowe boys doing so well.  I don't know if the Coach's boy would've got alot playing time this year but I'm betting he is a contributer next year.  I have no extent of what his injury was this year. I know he was in a leg brace earlier in the season.  

Edited by rtl112