2nd Round State Playoffs Greenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

5 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

In my years of playing against Henry and watching CF play, they’re about as predictable as it gets. He doesn’t call the plays, I believe it’s his brother that does. But when it comes to adjustments, I’m not sure they ever really make them. I respect them to a certain extent because they’d give us some good games here and there and had players that was fun to play against. But from a coaching standpoint, there comes a time where you have to stop worrying about the referees and coach the game. If this game comes down to coaching...... Ryan will out coach him, again. 

Yes if it was just coaching then GB with a running clock. 

8 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

In my years of playing against Henry and watching CF play, they’re about as predictable as it gets. He doesn’t call the plays, I believe it’s his brother that does. But when it comes to adjustments, I’m not sure they ever really make them. I respect them to a certain extent because they’d give us some good games here and there and had players that was fun to play against. But from a coaching standpoint, there comes a time where you have to stop worrying about the referees and coach the game. If this game comes down to coaching...... Ryan will out coach him, again. 

You should hear the story from 09 or 10 at GCA!!All over a ref then singled out a fan of GCA.