Springfield vs Hardin County

DutchMantel

35 minutes ago, RedHawkfan615 said:

That’s odd. Lexington sold their 500 the first day. Think we have a dozen left. 

It’s a pretty good little haul from Savannah, but I thought it would be a tougher ticket. I still think it sells out. 

I just checked and at this moment it’s now sold out. 

Edited by JacketLover

11 hours ago, JacketLover said:

It’s a pretty good little haul from Savannah, but I thought it would be a tougher ticket. I still think it sells out. 

I just checked and at this moment it’s now sold out. 

Hey will this game be live streamed anywhere? I’m not gonna get to make the trip to Springfield this year. Work wins again! Game of the year to me!

28 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Hey will this game be live streamed anywhere? I’m not gonna get to make the trip to Springfield this year. Work wins again! Game of the year to me!

If it’s not on NFHS I wouldn’t think so. The T$$AA charges $750 per game so our guy Social Dweebs Sports won’t have video on YouTube but will have audio. He may put some highlights during the game on his Facebook page though so that might be worth checking out. 

11 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

If it’s not on NFHS I wouldn’t think so. The T$$AA charges $750 per game so our guy Social Dweebs Sports won’t have video on YouTube but will have audio. He may put some highlights during the game on his Facebook page though so that might be worth checking out. 

Ok thanks. I have NFHS, I’ll check it. May have to watch it on the radio lol. I wax looking so forward to seeing this game live. 

6 hours ago, JacketLover said:

I hate that. I think I have watch every team in Region 5 thanks to  your video guys. They do a good job.

2 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

I agree. I can’t believe that the TSSAA would charge for live streaming a game. Especially a year like this . Limit tickets and won’t allow video. They should be ashamed!!!!!

I agree tssaa should have cut a whole lot of slack since their is a limited number of ppl in attendance imo

How is Hardin County on special teams? Springfield’s pretty solid all the way around in all aspects of special teams. Kicker is great from 45 and in, punting is more consistent than it’s been in a long time. If the game is as close as most everyone believes it will be, it can very likely come down to special teams play.

6 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

How is Hardin County on special teams? Springfield’s pretty solid all the way around in all aspects of special teams. Kicker is great from 45 and in, punting is more consistent than it’s been in a long time. If the game is as close as most everyone believes it will be, it can very likely come down to special teams play.

Can’t remeber HC kicking a field goal this year. Garner is the punter. Garner does a good job punting the ball. Special teams I would say are pretty solid.