Springfield vs Hardin County

DutchMantel

5 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Hoping Hardin County pulls it out but Springfield has been a thorn in West Tenn 4A programs sides the past few years. One can't help to wonder what Hardin would look like with their stud TE at this point. But that's the game we love. 

he didnt do much last year against them  but i could only imagine he is better. I was surprised at how the small dbs shut him down

6 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

he didnt do much last year against them  but i could only imagine he is better. I was surprised at how the small dbs shut him down

In my opinion their run game was better with him last year. Their passing game is on point this year even without him but having him in to run behind would really help them this year. 

GAMEDAY!!!!

BIG BIG BIG 4A match up... I see the winner of this one facing Tullahoma *If they beat Marshall tonight* in Cookeville!

This game will be won up front. HC oline will have there hands full tonight with the Jackets quick DL. Expect a lot of stunts up front on run downs to get our quick guys in the backfield.

Springfield's secondary is for sure playing there best ball at the perfect time. 

Jackets need to come out and dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides, Air it out some on offense because there corners cant stay with #20 or #21 and it doesn't help with them going 1 high safety with #2.

HC will have success offensively because of how talented they are but I believe Drew Wilson figures them out and that defense gets some big keys stops and turnovers. Jackets must run the ball and then pass.

This is going to be a good one!

Springfield 31 - Hardin County 14

Edited by ilovethegame

39 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Thought they were stingy on the run. 

You said the most they’ve given up....125 was probably in the first game of the year. After that not many have run much one them and when they did it was usually on the Jv. I’d say an overall average on the year given up on the ground is around 50.....maybe 

Edited by Poundtherock23
  • Thanks 1