South Doyle at David Crockett

stockton4182

No disrespect Blazer but I’ve seen both RBs play this year, Kollie is better. Question in this game is can SD’s defense stop him. Crockett is much different than they were last year, more of a running team. Also a factor, that’s a long bus ride to Jonesborough. Most people don’t think of that as a factor but I do.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

No disrespect Blazer but I’ve seen both RBs play this year, Kollie is better. Question in this game is can SD’s defense stop him. Crockett is much different than they were last year, more of a running team. Also a factor, that’s a long bus ride to Jonesborough. Most people don’t think of that as a factor but I do.

I guess I was comparing them against Boone, #21 for SD blew us up all night but when we played Crockett Kollie didn't do that much damage, especially in the first half he probably had < 10 yards.      I'm really thinking about going to see this one

1 hour ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Our quarterback had labrum surgery right after basketball season. He wasn't comfortable at all first few games. They changed his throwing regime every couple days. He was 16-19 against Sevier County but that doesn't mean much.