Brighton @ Henry County Round 2

PatriotNation

1 hour ago, Bump11 said:

yeah yeah. let it all out. i’m not running anywhere. i’m a man i’ll take it. this ain’t the first time i’ve been wrong. sure as heck won’t be the last

I’ll give you credit, you took the ribbing (and crow) like a man. Kudos to you, my friend. GBR

34 minutes ago, mmb said:

I’ll give you credit, you took the ribbing (and crow) like a man. Kudos to you, my friend. GBR

thank you sir. if i make a prediction i’m man enough to stand by it win or lose. i was a bit off tonight. The Patriots, however, were not. congrats on the win. good luck against NE next week. hopefully we both get it done next week and get a semifinal date. Summit will be a tough test though. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, eers said:

Not to discount a big win, but Brighton is 4-6 on the field this year. Don’t get me wrong, HC is loaded, but their road to the semifinals really is a joke. 

If we’re being completely honest, HC should be in the semifinals d*** near every year in the current regional alignment. 

• Upvote 1