Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

59 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

#3 is a great player for you guys, 7 was a showboat.  I knew the spread would be tough for us to stop.  Hopefully with a year in the weight room and spring practice our boys will be ready for yall next year.

#3 is the best pound for pound player I’ve seen in many years. He makes runs that defy explanation. #7 usually isn’t like that... well not as pronounced as it was tonight. I think he was just particularly hyped tonight. Cost us 15 yards at one point. He’s a good kid, he’ll learn. 

2 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Too many weapons to cover for you guys. I felt like we could run the ball but we just cant make those little mistakes against a ball team like Watertown.

There was no quit in Marion. Both teams got chippy at the end. It was an emotional hard fought game. Hard to blame kids for doing a little pushing and shoving. Glad to see it was brought under control quickly and cooler heads prevailed. 
Some very large young men on that line. And #9 in the back field... Good Lord, that’s almost unfair. 

Edited by PurpleReign

3 minutes ago, PurpleReign said:

There was no quit in Marion. Both teams got chippy at the end. It was an emotional hard fought game. Hard to blame kids for doing a little pushing and shoving. Glad to see is was brought under control quickly and cooler heads prevailed. 
Some very large young men on that line. And #9 in the back field... Good Lord, that’s almost unfair. 

We've been undersized the past few years. Our middle school line was about as big as the high school's. We return maybe 16 or 17 starters next season so I believe we will be ok the next few years.

13 minutes ago, PurpleReign said:

There was no quit in Marion. Both teams got chippy at the end. It was an emotional hard fought game. Hard to blame kids for doing a little pushing and shoving. Glad to see it was brought under control quickly and cooler heads prevailed. 

In all honesty, #9 should be a sophomore.  He is a young jt

• Like 2