Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

1 minute ago, PurplePower68 said:

We've been undersized the past few years. Our middle school line was about as big as the high school's. We return maybe 16 or 17 starters next season so I believe we will be ok the next few years.

Wow that’s a ton of of returning starters. That’s awesome. Yeah, safe to say Marion is on the road back. 

On 11/7/2020 at 9:48 PM, Bushog02 said:

He does not adjust well in games 

The last drive before half was horrible play calling by MC . Why throw the ball when u are only down one score before the half  and you get the ball start of 2nd. Now you get picked and H20 capitalized on it with a rocket from 14. H2o is playing as a team the look they have before during and after a game is a different look .  Bushog02 did you make it to the game last night what was your thoughts . 

6 hours ago, Justmy2cents said:

Marion rushed for over 300yrds against that defense.

They did and only mustered 14 point out of it. Also, if you run a offense like that you better be able to stop people when you get to this level of the season and your guys unfortunately could not.

However, I was really impressed with your kids effort... they never gave up and kept fighting all the way to the end, even when they knew it was over!

MC was a good football team and that community should be darn proud of those kids effort last night!

Good luck on the hardwoods!

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

They did and only mustered 14 point out of it

Still, I was impressed the Marion’s effort the whole game. They’ll be a team to contend with next year. A lot of returning starters. 
One suggestion. If you only throw the ball when you think you “have to” throw the ball, you’ll never be very good at throwing the ball. 

Edited by PurpleReign

8 hours ago, Justmy2cents said:

Marion rushed for over 300yrds against that defense.

Don’t matter if you rush for 1000 if you don’t score you can’t win. 300+ yards and only 14 points to show for it. Defense scored the other 7. MC is good and will be a tough out next year for sure though! 

1 hour ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

What was the point in trying to score there at the end? I'm glad we picked it off, that's bush league at best. Ya'll want to to be the only team to put up more than 24 on our defense? I don't care if ya have 1000 yards of offense means nothing when you can't cross that little white line. 

What a big dummy.  Really, why would we not try to score?  We could have went a little faster and probably had more time.  Do you expect a team to just take a knee?  Pretty sure the goal is to score.  That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.  Good luck replacing those three studs yall had.  Mc returns nearly everything next year so we will see yall again more than likely and maybe we can find the white line a little more.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

What a big dummy.  Really, why would we not try to score?  We could have went a little faster and probably had more time.  Do you expect a team to just take a knee?  Pretty sure the goal is to score.  That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.  Good luck replacing those three studs yall had.  Mc returns nearly everything next year so we will see yall again more than likely and maybe we can find the white line a little more.

There was 5 seconds left in the game and y'all were down 21 points. Ya'll just wanted to make yourself feel better about getting beat. Enjoy basketball season!