Round 2 - Moore county @ Huntingdon

MustangGuru

I usually just read through comment sections on pages, but a claim of 7-8 people running a 4.4 is so outlandish that I just had to drop a comment. I play college ball and there are maybe 4 or 5 players who ACTUALLY run a 4.4. Looked up the kid that Oleskooly was talking about just to see if I could be wrong. Says plain as day on his recruiting profile that he runs a 4.63 and I don't know many people who put their real times on there. Usually shave off a couple hundredths of a second. I'm putting him at a 4.65-6

Edited by itbewhatitbe

I agree with this statement. This will be a very close game especially if Moore co. comes out flat early which they have been known to do from time to time throughout the season. Very stylistically different teams facing off but will come down to who imposes their will and brand of football first. Will Moore co. rise to the occasion and play emotional hard hitting football or come up short in the post season again. Should be a very interesting match up if both teams show up ready to play.

6 hours ago, itbewhatitbe said:

I usually just read through comment sections on pages, but a claim of 7-8 people running a 4.4 is so outlandish that I just had to drop a comment. I play college ball and there are maybe 4 or 5 players who ACTUALLY run a 4.4. Looked up the kid that Oleskooly was talking about just to see if I could be wrong. Says plain as day on his recruiting profile that he runs a 4.63 and I don't know many people who put their real times on there. Usually shave off a couple hundredths of a second. I'm putting him at a 4.65-6

Come on down to the game and see for yourself. It will be the fastest show that turf's ever seen.

15 minutes ago, TheCovidQb said:

Is Moore County taking a bus to the game? Or are they just going to run so they can get to Huntingdon quicker?

This is good. Really good. Lol.

I've enjoyed the discussions this week guys. Hope tonights games are injury free and are competitive. Good luck Raiders. CONTACT!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TheCovidQb said:

Is Moore County taking a bus to the game? Or are they just going to run so they can get to Huntingdon quicker?

You've had something smart to say on everything I post this week. I hope you bring some crow soup to chow down on at halftime when we are up 4 tds.