GreenEville vs Anderson County

SpreadAttack

27 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Sadly with Tears I will prepare my final good by. I have to take time to understand what has just happened, has happened and continues to happen. 

I will send my details soon but I am too old (not that old) to exhaust my energies here lol... It's just too Hard to explain right now !

This dabs for you Mav. Keep your head up and that fire burning!

32 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Sadly with Tears I will prepare my final good by. I have to take time to understand what has just happened, has happened and continues to happen. 

I will send my details soon but I am too old (not that old) to exhaust my energies here lol... It's just too Hard to explain right now !

Mav the Devils just have the cows number every year. 

Well I will have to admit I'm Very pleasantly surprised. GHS got the Ball in the wide receivers hand's 2nd Half. And that's bad news for a lot of team's. That was the best game the Greeneville coaches have coached all year. With the box stacked they got the Ball out to the receivers quickly. They were the difference to much of a advantage over the AC secondary. But I will have to say I'm very surprised with the strategy ac came out with to start the game Even though they had opportunity to score on some passes. I thought for sure they would come out and just run right at Greeneville the whole first half if they had done that. GHS would have been worn out by the 4th quarter. I think ac got out coached tonight big Time

5 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Its tough to see your team lose. EHS fans would know pre witten era. That being said, one thing you will always have is that you are undefeated against us. 

• Upvote 1

Nawwwww Mavs don’t get off that easy!!!  And not just Mavs, where is this Payton34 with his great analysis of how great AC is. AC this year was your only chance on this very young Devils team. Just leave it to the big boys Devils and Cyclones Keep your trash talking (for no reason)  and cheesy firework show at home!!!!