GreenEville vs Anderson County

SpreadAttack

4 minutes ago, 4xchamps said:

Nawwwww Mavs don’t get off that easy!!!  And not just Mavs, where is this Payton34 with his great analysis of how great AC is. AC this year was your only chance on this very young Devils team. Just leave it to the big boys Devils and Cyclones Keep your trash talking (for no reason)  and cheesy firework show at home!!!!

Totally agree with your assessment. But I will give Peyton34 credit for being humble and honest in defeat. NOW Mav is another issue.

• Like 1

Wow, just like AC to talk crap before the season and before game. This is 4 years in a row Greeneville put you all out. I say the coaches are Second-guessing after they put a average at best 15-year-old back at quarterback and bench the senior in Hatmaker (Clinton Kid). no wonder y’all stayed in for 4a you love that easy schedule. AC coaches are best known for losing early in the playoffs. Why did they bench Hatmaker after SD game? It was the defense that got pushed around like in the game last night. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Mav..... missing person report has been filed on you.

The GOOD NEWS Mav, you can MERCY RULE the Devils next year, when they’re a year older and stronger.

one question...... if you don’t use the fireworks after the last home game, do you all fire them off at the stadium for New Years?

I’m sure they don’t buy past the 3rd round bc they know that’s as far as they will ever go.  Happy New Years lol

58 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Mav..... missing person report has been filed on you.

The GOOD NEWS Mav, you can MERCY RULE the Devils next year, when they’re a year older and stronger.

one question...... if you don’t use the fireworks after the last home game, do you all fire them off at the stadium for New Years?

Priceless 

I kind of feel bad for the Mavs a Little. Being a Tennessee Fan I can definitely relate to getting your hopes up. And then getting your Heart Broken. I always liked that saying ( when I Die I want Tennessee to be my pallbearers. That way they can let me down one last time). The Mavs just knew this was the year to get the Devil's. Young Devil's Team that is not as big and physical upfront in their building. And then to lose in the last 20 seconds that's ruff. But hey Mavs in flight you should have seen it coming. You had to realize they were playing the Big Green Monster on Friday the 13th LoL

Edited by Greendevil87
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1