Creek Wood @ Lexington - Rd. 2

tigerpride22

54 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I am thinking a close game. C W is well coached and disciplined.  It will be an OUTSTANDING 2 round game as well as ours vs Hardin 

I know a lot of people in West Tennessee picked Haywood to come out of this bracket, but I truly think it's going to be one of those 4 teams.  I've watched all 4 play multiple times, I just believe they play better football. 

1 hour ago, 1Eugatnom said:

I know a lot of people in West Tennessee picked Haywood to come out of this bracket, but I truly think it's going to be one of those 4 teams.  I've watched all 4 play multiple times, I just believe they play better football. 

I think the winner of Springfield-Hardin comes out of the West. Haywood is good but not the Haywood if the last few years. I watched their game with South Gibson from earlier in the year and SG ran it all over the field on them. 

I think CW is better up front than what was shown against Springfield on tv.  They didn't have much of a d-line rotation against Springfield which hurt. If they can find some fresh legs on d-line they have a shot against Lexington.  Also those WR's for cw looked good. I expect CW to find a way in this one if they can battle in the trenches. Lexington has an X-factor though with their kicker. Should be a close game. 

29 minutes ago, Kickersarepeopletoo said:

I think CW is better up front than what was shown against Springfield on tv.  They didn't have much of a d-line rotation against Springfield which hurt. If they can find some fresh legs on d-line they have a shot against Lexington.  Also those WR's for cw looked good. I expect CW to find a way in this one if they can battle in the trenches. Lexington has an X-factor though with their kicker. Should be a close game. 

I agree on the line play with us and C W.  I thought we wore them down as the game went on

7 hours ago, JacketLover said:

I think the winner of Springfield-Hardin comes out of the West. Haywood is good but not the Haywood if the last few years. I watched their game with South Gibson from earlier in the year and SG ran it all over the field on them. 

I respect that. But IMO, that Lexington-Hardin Co. game wasn't even close. I think Lexington left no doubt that they were the best team in the region.

• Like 2