Upperman vs. Loudon

MadHatter1

Wasnt able to be there. I knew it would be a blow out from watching them earlier in the season. Offense is downright terrible and a turnover machine. Instead of developing talent they scramble their defense with kids out of position. #34 is a great player. And plays decent at linebacker but he could be an all state end. They are sacking his college opportunities to cover up their deficiency at developing linebackers. This is probably why coach got ran out of Sequatchie after his talent groomed by someone else dissipated. As coach herrons players have graduated out this program has like wise took a step back every year. Monterey may actually be the best football program in the county now. Maybe we can trade him back to Sequatchie for the Stone coach. I got a nephew coming up soon so hopefully they get this figured out or get gone. #overrated #bringbackHerron

28 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Wasnt able to be there. I knew it would be a blow out from watching them earlier in the season. Offense is downright terrible and a turnover machine. Instead of developing talent they scramble their defense with kids out of position. #34 is a great player. And plays decent at linebacker but he could be an all state end. They are sacking his college opportunities to cover up their deficiency at developing linebackers. This is probably why coach got ran out of Sequatchie after his talent groomed by someone else dissipated. As coach herrons players have graduated out this program has like wise took a step back every year. Monterey may actually be the best football program in the county now. Maybe we can trade him back to Sequatchie for the Stone coach. I got a nephew coming up soon so hopefully they get this figured out or get gone. #overrated #bringbackHerron

image.png.e5b9d1cd961bd47e252bc756265322d6.png