Upperman vs. Loudon

MadHatter1

2 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Wasnt able to be there. I knew it would be a blow out from watching them earlier in the season. Offense is downright terrible and a turnover machine. Instead of developing talent they scramble their defense with kids out of position. #34 is a great player. And plays decent at linebacker but he could be an all state end. They are sacking his college opportunities to cover up their deficiency at developing linebackers. This is probably why coach got ran out of Sequatchie after his talent groomed by someone else dissipated. As coach herrons players have graduated out this program has like wise took a step back every year. Monterey may actually be the best football program in the county now. Maybe we can trade him back to Sequatchie for the Stone coach. I got a nephew coming up soon so hopefully they get this figured out or get gone. #overrated #bringbackHerron

:roll: Did someone else log into your account and post on the 1st page of this thread?  Because going off of that you didn't say that it was going to be a blowout. I will say this if you didn't get to come last night you missed hearing cowbells for 4 quarters. I give it to the Upperman fans no matter the score they pull for their kids till the end.  Watching our 3rd and 4th string kind of worried me a bit giving up 2 TDs against a team with that much lack of speed. Were going to have to coach them kids up next couple of years. 

2 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Wasnt able to be there. I knew it would be a blow out from watching them earlier in the season. Offense is downright terrible and a turnover machine. Instead of developing talent they scramble their defense with kids out of position. #34 is a great player. And plays decent at linebacker but he could be an all state end. They are sacking his college opportunities to cover up their deficiency at developing linebackers. This is probably why coach got ran out of Sequatchie after his talent groomed by someone else dissipated. As coach herrons players have graduated out this program has like wise took a step back every year. Monterey may actually be the best football program in the county now. Maybe we can trade him back to Sequatchie for the Stone coach. I got a nephew coming up soon so hopefully they get this figured out or get gone. #overrated #bringbackHerron

2 years ago Caine was Neyland or Bryant and now he's horrible? and you were one of the people talking about how well coached they were back then.  Makes me wonder why anyone would want to coach especially at the high school level.  Most of them teach classes on top of spending endless hours at practice, film watching, securing transportation, dealing with parents who's kids are all-americans, but just aren't being treated fairly...etc.  and for around what,   45-60 thousand a year in Tennessee anyway.  Rural schools need to be thankful when they get a halfway knowledgeable coach who is dedicated to building a program that can have a couple of solid seasons with they actually have back to back classes with decent talent.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

You obviously had a stellar little league coaching career. This is the most embarrassing post I’ve ever read. Put down your x box controller and hot Cheetos and go for a walk or something.

Edited by HUD60
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

You was beat by a very good Loudon team. Upperman is fine with there current coaching staff. There new 4A region I think they could win the region championship

On 11/14/2020 at 8:35 AM, MadHatter1 said:

This is absolutely the stupidest comment I’ve ever read on this page. This coach has not only came in here and made this Football program relevant but in the process has won 3 regional championships In a row. This was a yr of rebuilding..... with lots of young talent ...2 freshman started on the defensive line and played really good. If you knew anything about this team you would’ve known that all our Linebackers graduated last year and moving #34 to middle linebacker had to be done. Since moving , his play has been very good, check out his stats he leads the team in tackles. He would not have done that from the defensive end Spot..... Before you sit behind a computer screen and spout off at the mouth you should know a little bit more about the program !! 

Watch and see what happens. I been watching upperman football since the 80s. This team is not developing talent the way they should. Enjoy your run as region champs because it just ended if there arent some more coaches brought in. No head coach can be both coordinators effectively. No disrespect to the #34 he is probably their best player. But if you think he is going to college as a linebacker you have lost your mind. He could however go as an end. The kid has a great skill set as a TE DE. What kind of weapon could he have been as a tight end? Misusing talent. If you cant see that your blind. 

9 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Watch and see what happens. I been watching upperman football since the 80s. This team is not developing talent the way they should. Enjoy your run as region champs because it just ended if there arent some more coaches brought in. No head coach can be both coordinators effectively. No disrespect to the #34 he is probably their best player. But if you think he is going to college as a linebacker you have lost your mind. He could however go as an end. The kid has a great skill set as a TE DE. What kind of weapon could he have been as a tight end? Misusing talent. If you cant see that your blind. 

If you’ve been watching Upperman Football since the 80s then you should know this has been the best run ever buy this organization. You obviously know nothing about college recruiting either, kids don’t get recruited from football games, they have to attend camps and if a school is interested they will come watch them play then. This is high school football so they know that a player can go in different directions when it gets to the big stage. Once again know what you’re talking about before you spout out. If you want to help the program about getting better Asst. coaches maybe you should reach out with some money because everyone knows they don’t get paid crap for the hrs they put in . And by the way this time would be a lot better next year, mark it down big boy..... 100% Guaranteed !!!

1 hour ago, Beeman said:

If you’ve been watching Upperman Football since the 80s then you should know this has been the best run ever buy this organization. You obviously know nothing about college recruiting either, kids don’t get recruited from football games, they have to attend camps and if a school is interested they will come watch them play then. This is high school football so they know that a player can go in different directions when it gets to the big stage. Once again know what you’re talking about before you spout out. If you want to help the program about getting better Asst. coaches maybe you should reach out with some money because everyone knows they don’t get paid crap for the hrs they put in . And by the way this time would be a lot better next year, mark it down big boy..... 100% Guaranteed !!!

Lol. We shall see. Guaranteed huh? Couldnt beat Livingston this year and they were way down. 

11 hours ago, Beeman said:

GUARANTEED !!!!!! You will be eating a lot of crow!!! And I expect you to come back and let me know that you were wrong....

Oh and by the way..... in the past Upperman has went 8-4 or better a total of 6 times. 1 time with Maynard, 2 times with Herron .......... Wait for it, wait for it.............3 times in 3 yrs with Caine ........See you don’t have a clue . I think I just set you straight,   LOL

On 11/17/2020 at 8:01 AM, Beeman said:

Oh and by the way..... in the past Upperman has went 8-4 or better a total of 6 times. 1 time with Maynard, 2 times with Herron .......... Wait for it, wait for it.............3 times in 3 yrs with Caine ........See you don’t have a clue . I think I just set you straight,   LOL

You didnt set anything straight. I know what I see. I see the program declining. I see a good record propped up by a terrible district. I see kids out of position. I see kids turning the ball over multiple times per game. The same kids. I see a head coach trying to be both coordinators. I see a guy that walked into an already great team. And it has declined each year since. You can spout off all the stats you want but it doesnt change any of these things. And these are things a good coach fixes. Go ahead and continue to keep the blindfold on. 

• Like 1