WHO IS MARZEION JONES #7 GREENHILL HAWKS

Marshall8419

On 11/9/2020 at 3:15 AM, Marshall8419 said:

THIS KID IS AWESOME DRAWS TIRPLE MAN COVERAGE PLAYS BOTH SIDE OF THE BALL HAVE RAN 4 KICKOFFS BACK THIS YEAR 750 YAC YARDS ABOUT 6 TOUCHDOWNS

3 IN STATE AND 96 IN POLL LAST YEAR AS JR WE NEED KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR THIS KID D1 TALENT STANDING AT 6-3 180  

www.hudl.com/v/2EZnz6

I'm guessing your son??  :lol:

• Like 1

On 11/10/2020 at 6:58 AM, FridayMainEvent said:

I'm guessing your son??  :lol:

Who ever kid he is I think it need some looking into not only him but it’s children out here balling and playing they heart out each and every down and getting over looked cause of politics but no I don’t know this kid I just attend the games and hear the crowd want the ball in his hand each down and they can’t get it in his hand a true playmaker the real deal BOSS!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 3:01 PM, MichaelMyers76 said:

Just another "handler". If the kid is that good, he will be seen.  You mad that Broome was too busy shopping his kid to shop your boy?

I think Broome made a good decision regarding placing his son at David Lipscomb.  Appears from the outside that his son is highly intelligent and a tremendous athlete.  Not sure why you bring Coach Broome's name up regarding this transfer?  

11 hours ago, 17NCS said:

I think Broome made a good decision regarding placing his son at David Lipscomb.  Appears from the outside that his son is highly intelligent and a tremendous athlete.  Not sure why you bring Coach Broome's name up regarding this transfer?  

Because he came from Maplewood.

I know you have been out of Metro for awhile so I will give you a pass this time.

Appreciate the pass.  Been out of the mix for a few years.  Coached at TSU when Broome was a RB there so we go way back and I support him and the Maplewood program as I spent a few years coaching across the street.  Don't know much about the Maplewood culture these days but I assume the academic reputation at Green Hill could be a step up.  Don't see the metro teams getting as much exposure across the state as they used to.  The Tennesseans' Kreagor is great but he is just one guy who does his best to cover a large area.

Nashville's leadership is really poor and it is a crime to see what the Metro Athletic staff's, kids and families have had to endure this year.  No parents are allowed to attend games, no kids get to go to their schools, etc.....   

The private schools in middle TN are experiencing the highest enrollment in their history so they are benefiting greatly from Nashville's poor leadership.  

I don't blame any metro student athlete from leaving Davidson Co public schools to better themselves.  

• 1 month later...