South Side's New Region and District... WOW

WhereYouAt

All I have to say is in AAA South Side will go to the state tournament from now on if these districts and regions remain the same. 

Region 5                  Region 6
District 9 District 10 District 11 District 12

Creek Wood Glencliff Chester County Jackson South Side
Greenbrier Hillwood Hardin County Jackson North Side
Montgomery Central Hume Fogg Lexington Liberty
Portland Maplewood McNairy Central South Gibson County
White House Martin Luther King    
  Valor College Prep    

13 hours ago, WhereYouAt said:

All I have to say is in AAA South Side will go to the state tournament from now on if these districts and regions remain the same. 

Region 5                  Region 6
District 9 District 10 District 11 District 12

Creek Wood Glencliff Chester County Jackson South Side
Greenbrier Hillwood Hardin County Jackson North Side
Montgomery Central Hume Fogg Lexington Liberty
Portland Maplewood McNairy Central South Gibson County
White House Martin Luther King    
  Valor College Prep    

Getting out of Memphis will help boys, be tougher on girls.

Boys should cruise to state tournament most years with this setup.  I don't see much there to challenge the girls either.  Maplewood girls have been better recently but they're not on South Side's level.  I'm not sure that South Side's boys or girls get challenged much on the way to Murfreesboro

23 hours ago, maddams said:

Boys should cruise to state tournament most years with this setup.  I don't see much there to challenge the girls either.  Maplewood girls have been better recently but they're not on South Side's level.  I'm not sure that South Side's boys or girls get challenged much on the way to Murfreesboro

I agree with you. 

On 11/10/2020 at 9:10 AM, maddams said:

I was speaking in general. Didn’t really pay attention as to who South Side would be playing in the Middle TN substate.  I know Gibson County and Westview will likely have a Summertown or Loretta in girls. Boys will dodge the Memphis boys which will be a blessing.

• Like 1

We just play who they put in front of us! We strengthen our always weak schedule by playing in tough thanksgiving & PoplarBluff tournament for Christmas! We also had 3 starters return from a 32-0 team last year! Oh and a 4th that played starter minutes, so it didn’t matter really who we play! We was going state! 

On 11/19/2020 at 8:24 AM, HawkGuy06 said:

We just play who they put in front of us! We strengthen our always weak schedule by playing in tough thanksgiving & PoplarBluff tournament for Christmas! We also had 3 starters return from a 32-0 team last year! Oh and a 4th that played starter minutes, so it didn’t matter really who we play! We was going state! 

Will anybody in your district even be close to you guys this year? Not with the new district but 2020