South Side's New Region and District... WOW

WhereYouAt

1 hour ago, SayWhat said:

That's great, had a good team last year..but a few of those guys are gone, correct? Or did I miss something..the Lakers won the title last year, that means nothing now, right? It's a new season..congrats on the 42 out of 43 games won...that's really good but if you don't win when it counts at the end, what did it really mean? Mr. Memphis man? So original, so witty, yall dudes, women whoever be serious about defending their teams boy..LOL..

Yea we lose a few. The Lakers did win, and will repeat this year. We did lose a few players, but so did everybody else! We still have 3 starters and 2 that played starter minutes. Bench not as deep but we still pretty good. But we will definitely be in Murfreesboro come March 

Edited by HawkGuy06

16 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea we lose a few. The Lakers did win, and will repeat this year. We did lose a few players, but so did everybody else! We still have 3 starters and 2 that played starter minutes. Bench not as deep but we still pretty good. But we will definitely be in Murfreesboro come March 

Basketball all over the state is down. Doesn't take away from the accomplishments of the current teams and players but it is down.  There aint no McNeal's, Kemps, Chissom, Hicks, Merriweather, Smith's, Sams, Marshalls, longs, and etc.... I could go on and on and I know I left a ton of hoopers out. 

BUT, still a ton of great players, doing great things vs the competition they have to play against. I love hoops. 

51 minutes ago, WhereYouAt said:

Basketball all over the state is down. Doesn't take away from the accomplishments of the current teams and players but it is down.  There aint no McNeal's, Kemps, Chissom, Hicks, Merriweather, Smith's, Sams, Marshalls, longs, and etc.... I could go on and on and I know I left a ton of hoopers out. 

BUT, still a ton of great players, doing great things vs the competition they have to play against. I love hoops. 

You are definitely very educated on your hoop talk! You just named a lot of West Tn ballers! I follow ball like you do, mane and I love it! 

12 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

You are definitely very educated on your hoop talk! You just named a lot of West Tn ballers! I follow ball like you do, mane and I love it! 

Man... SOOOO many hoopers in this area. I don't follow Memphis, Middle and East TN because I don't have time. I wish I did have time to follow those areas. There are great players all over the state. 

14 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Your Hawks gonna be okay when a competitive game comes their way? I see they didn't play over Christmas and usually play tough competition then.  They got anybody left that may help them prepare for Post season?

54 minutes ago, WhereYouAt said:

Your Hawks gonna be okay when a competitive game comes their way? I see they didn't play over Christmas and usually play tough competition then.  They got anybody left that may help them prepare for Post season?

Yea I was looking forward to going to Popular Bluff Missouri for the Christmas tournament. Covid canceled it smh. It would have been our only competition left on our schedule! I am not sure if we make up our 2 biggest rivalry games in bolivar & Haywood that was canceled due to Covid. If we don’t make them 2 games up nobody in our district will prepare us for a close game smh 

8 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea I was looking forward to going to Popular Bluff Missouri for the Christmas tournament. Covid canceled it smh. It would have been our only competition left on our schedule! I am not sure if we make up our 2 biggest rivalry games in bolivar & Haywood that was canceled due to Covid. If we don’t make them 2 games up nobody in our district will prepare us for a close game smh 

tough

• Like 1