South Side's New Region and District... WOW

WhereYouAt

10 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

All I was commenting about was Creek Wood and Montgomery Central and Portland traveled to each other the last four football seasons after someone commented about their new basketball district. I don’t know what you’re talking about. 

Oh I see now! I thought you was referring to us(South Side) coming to y’all in football for 4 years. I had to chime in lol but kool 

1 hour ago, WhereYouAt said:

Sounds like no competition. Will that hurt them when tournament time comes?

Our girls usually plays in Gibson County’s  Thanksgiving tournament. Also our girls usually plays in the Dyersburg Christmas tournament.  And our boys usually goes to Memphis for thanksgiving to play and then go to Popular Bluff Missouri for their annual Christmas tournament to make up for our weak district. So between them tournaments I believe we will be ready! 

On 12/7/2020 at 8:46 AM, HawkGuy06 said:

First district game is tomorrow 12-8 against Lexington. It want be that bad because the starters won’t play passed the 3rd quarter lol. I say we win by 25. Our girl wins by 40 

Well, can't say you weren't on top of your predictions.

Girls 60-25
Boys  62-46

Edited by BallIsLife1

2 hours ago, BallIsLife1 said:

Well, can't say you weren't on top of your predictions.

Girls 60-25
Boys  62-46

Lol yea it was really worst then the final score indicated! Girls were up 50 plus! Coach pulled all starters out in the 3rd & played all freshman & sophomores at the end. So it really could’ve been even uglier! Boys game was horrible we was up like 25 & that darn #1 for Lexington hit like 6 three pointers out of nowhere! Our coach also cleared the bench as well tho lol 

4 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Lol yea it was really worst then the final score indicated! Girls were up 50 plus! Coach pulled all starters out in the 3rd & played all freshman & sophomores at the end. So it really could’ve been even uglier! Boys game was horrible we was up like 25 & that darn #1 for Lexington hit like 6 three pointers out of nowhere! Our coach also cleared the bench as well tho lol 

My buddy went and said the boys game was basically JV for both teams in the fourth. He also said it was an ugly basketball game and not very well played on either side. 

49 minutes ago, WhereYouAt said:

My buddy went and said the boys game was basically JV for both teams in the fourth. He also said it was an ugly basketball game and not very well played on either side. 

Your friend is very accurate! We are not explosive this year like we were last year , we not as deep, we don’t have that size we had last year. We are still growing & glowing with a lot of underclassman, so they are learning more & more everyday. Give us til after Christmas! If we go up here to the Popular Bluff tournament & win it, then it’s on! Nobody around here will beat us! We are on a 38 game winning streak & hopefully we can make it 30 more! 

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Your friend is very accurate! We are not explosive this year like we were last year , we not as deep, we don’t have that size we had last year. We are still growing & glowing with a lot of underclassman, so they are learning more & more everyday. Give us til after Christmas! If we go up here to the Popular Bluff tournament & win it, then it’s on! Nobody around here will beat us! We are on a 38 game winning streak & hopefully we can make it 30 more! 

I have watched 5 games this year and it has been bad. No summer, no scrimmages, etc... is apparent. It will get better.