South Side's New Region and District... WOW

WhereYouAt

On 12/8/2020 at 9:49 AM, HawkGuy06 said:

Yes sir! Our girls are at least 12 or 13 deep! We played a tough AAA Bartlett team and won by 10. We missed 15-20 free throws smh. Boys are on a 36 game winning streak and looking pretty good. 

I really hated to see what happened to your hawks last year. Selfishly, I wanted to see them play again for a gold ball. The boys on the team that worked hard and earned their rightful place to finish the tournament got pulled from them for something completely out of their control. I knew y'all were really good when y'all beat a well oiled SGC team by 14. 

Hopefully the boys can keep it rolling this season. 

5 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Your friend is very accurate! We are not explosive this year like we were last year , we not as deep, we don’t have that size we had last year. We are still growing & glowing with a lot of underclassman, so they are learning more & more everyday. Give us til after Christmas! If we go up here to the Popular Bluff tournament & win it, then it’s on! Nobody around here will beat us! We are on a 38 game winning streak & hopefully we can make it 30 more! 

Looks like y’all picking up where y’all left off last year. Got a question non basketball related. There was a poster on here thought he was a South Side fan. Went by Realistic fan 45 I think it was . Haven’t seen him on the boards in a while. When someone on the T much as he was, you can’t help but wonder. Thought you might know?

4 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

I really hated to see what happened to your hawks last year. Selfishly, I wanted to see them play again for a gold ball. The boys on the team that worked hard and earned their rightful place to finish the tournament got pulled from them for something completely out of their control. I knew y'all were really good when y'all beat a well oiled SGC team by 14. 

Hopefully the boys can keep it rolling this season. 

Thanks! Yea we was ready but we are just happy everybody was safe in an unprecedented event! 

2 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

Looks like y’all picking up where y’all left off last year. Got a question non basketball related. There was a poster on here thought he was a South Side fan. Went by Realistic fan 45 I think it was . Haven’t seen him on the boards in a while. When someone on the T much as he was, you can’t help but wonder. Thought you might know?

Yea we are rolling pretty good. We aren’t as deep as we was last year but still good enough to win a lot of games. What kind of poster was it? 

7 hours ago, WhereYouAt said:

I have watched 5 games this year and it has been bad. No summer, no scrimmages, etc... is apparent. It will get better. 

Yea the good thing is everybody else is in the boat as us lol at least we are still playing. Unlike Memphis public schools they aren’t playing this year. 

53 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea we are rolling pretty good. We aren’t as deep as we was last year but still good enough to win a lot of games. What kind of poster was it? 

It was a guy that posted on coach T all the time on these basketball boards. I assumed he was a Soth Side fan cause he talked about em a lot on here. Went by Realistic Fan on coach T. He posted a lot and hadn’t seen him on here in a year or so. You must not know who I’m even talking about. No big deal just hadn’t seen him on here in a while, just wondering where he went. 

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea the good thing is everybody else is in the boat as us lol at least we are still playing. Unlike Memphis public schools they aren’t playing this year. 

Better get ahead of the curve and get some people in Conger's ear... he's borderline panic mode, and could pull Madison Co.'s plug any day.

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

It was a guy that posted on coach T all the time on these basketball boards. I assumed he was a Soth Side fan cause he talked about em a lot on here. Went by Realistic Fan on coach T. He posted a lot and hadn’t seen him on here in a year or so. You must not know who I’m even talking about. No big deal just hadn’t seen him on here in a while, just wondering where he went. 

I probably do lol but I was locked out for awhile I had to create a new account smh. 

5 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Thanks! Yea we was ready but we are just happy everybody was safe in an unprecedented event! 

You have a much better attitude about than I would I have If my team were in your shoes! GOD BLESS YOU!!!  

That is about the only thing that I know to say... SMH... I would have been on the phone with our congressman, and senator before I let it rest! 

I salute you sir! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Take the blinders off. SC is advocating for the Governor to shut the state down... he needs to keep his opinion where his voters reside and his jurisdiction ends.

Well if you need his office information I can find it for you! This is a sports group! Keep all political cheap out of here!