South Side's New Region and District... WOW

WhereYouAt

2 hours ago, SayWhat said:

Just calling it like I see it...they not as good as some make it seem...no bench, best player was kinda quiet in that game....No way ECS was supposed to be beat them..but they did and they didn't particularly play well as a team...Jackson likes to press a lot, they got em to turn it over some but they didn't capitalize off the turnovers much...they just okay as I said... 

Who is your team you follow? 

Yall make this stuff bigger than it has to be...you a Jackson SS fan, that's great..I'm a fan of basketball...I don't care if you win or lose...I gave my opinion...I don't think your TEAM is that good...I saw them against an ECS team that's honestly not very good...you lost to them...I'm a fan of MEMPHIS basketball..

2 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

Yall make this stuff bigger than it has to be...you a Jackson SS fan, that's great..I'm a fan of basketball...I don't care if you win or lose...I gave my opinion...I don't think your TEAM is that good...I saw them against an ECS team that's honestly not very good...you lost to them...I'm a fan of MEMPHIS basketball..

Oh yea I remember you! You’re a Wooddale fan lol

9 hours ago, SayWhat said:

Your team isn't as good as you would like to think.....

ECS just had a close game with USJ. Cam is good, picks his spots, very smooth and composed. I like his game. That TEAM isn't better than the SS team. SS loss 2 major pieces also and it was like a 3pt game. Probably was just an off night. Well I was there, I know it was an off night. Nobody played well. It happens. Being a MEMPHIS basketball fan you have to know that happens. I have seen some of the city's best have off nights and lose to teams they should beat. SS wasn't that good in 2018 so they say but that team played their last game at the Murphy Center and produced 3 college athletes. But that's why we're on here. You have a right to your own opinion. Thanks for the motivation, we will pass the word on to Fuller and the Hawks.

8 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

ECS just had a close game with USJ. Cam is good, picks his spots, very smooth and composed. I like his game. That TEAM isn't better than the SS team. SS loss 2 major pieces also and it was like a 3pt game. Probably was just an off night. Well I was there, I know it was an off night. Nobody played well. It happens. Being a MEMPHIS basketball fan you have to know that happens. I have seen some of the city's best have off nights and lose to teams they should beat. SS wasn't that good in 2018 so they say but that team played their last game at the Murphy Center and produced 3 college athletes. But that's why we're on here. You have a right to your own opinion. Thanks for the motivation, we will pass the word on to Fuller and the Hawks.

Imma go out on a limb here and say Coach Fuller and the Hawks prolly ain't gonna need any extra motivation. Undefeated season last year and returning a bunch of kids that played a ton of minutes along with 2 starters. They are ready. When you at the top you gonna get everybody best shot every night. However, the cool thing about hoops is a decent team can beat a great team if the great team don't bring it and the decent team shows up and balls out. I love hoops. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Kam is a great player however, he didn't play great that game but he's a great player....that was more so to my point...Kam wasn't normal Kam that game and they still beat them...I was there, they didn't make shots, understandable, it happens but great teams find a way to win even when their shots aren't going. They find other ways to win, true? They were able to get back in the game with their defense but they couldn't close that game out.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2021 at 3:05 PM, HawkGuy06 said:

Oh I ain’t worried about no darn ECS we lost! We have won 42 of our last 43 games! Definitely ain’t worried Mr Memphis man! 

That's great, had a good team last year..but a few of those guys are gone, correct? Or did I miss something..the Lakers won the title last year, that means nothing now, right? It's a new season..congrats on the 42 out of 43 games won...that's really good but if you don't win when it counts at the end, what did it really mean? Mr. Memphis man? So original, so witty, yall dudes, women whoever be serious about defending their teams boy..LOL..

Edited by SayWhat