Crockett Co. @ Ripley Round 2

Allthetalk

3 hours ago, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

I like Ripley in the rematch. Their defense played great in the 1st meeting, but their offense never got off the bus. In their last few games that offense has figured out how to put up points, especially the 51 they put up on Dyersburg. Should be a good game, but I'll take Ripley by 2 scores! :thumb:

3 hours ago, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

I like Ripley in the rematch. Their defense played great in the 1st meeting, but their offense never got off the bus. In their last few games that offense has figured out how to put up points, especially the 51 they put up on Dyersburg. Should be a good game, but I'll take Ripley by 2 scores! :thumb:

Good assessment. If Ripley can put a complete game together on both sides of the ball, look out. The Tigers have come a long way over the last couple of years no doubt about it.

I heard the other day this is the first home playoff game for Ripley in a lot of years. I'm sure they will be stoked. Should be a great atmosphere and competitive game. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BLACKFRIDAY said:

Good assessment. If Ripley can put a complete game together on both sides of the ball, look out. The Tigers have come a long way over the last couple of years no doubt about it.

I heard the other day this is the first home playoff game for Ripley in a lot of years. I'm sure they will be stoked. Should be a great atmosphere and competitive game. 

I saw Ripley against Covington.  They really have improved over the last few years. Im pulling for the Tigers in this one !

On 11/10/2020 at 11:04 AM, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

Looks like you nailed it.

Congratulations to Ripley.