Riverdale @ Hendersonville

mondo44

24 to be exact plus the Offensive coordinator.  The guys we had available fought hard all night but the Warriors were too much. Thanks to Coach Beasley and his staff for all their hard work this year, back to back region champs.  Great senior leaders Brent Rowe, Keion Stafford, John Reucks, Stevie Mack, David Johnson, Nevin Degraf.  Rowe in my opinion goes down as one of best I have ever witnessed wearing the black and gold.  He no doubt with a few others will be playing on Saturdays next fall. Thanks to everyone involved, Go Commandos! 

1 hour ago, mondo44 said:

24 to be exact plus the Offensive coordinator.  The guys we had available fought hard all night but the Warriors were too much. Thanks to Coach Beasley and his staff for all their hard work this year, back to back region champs.  Great senior leaders Brent Rowe, Keion Stafford, John Reucks, Stevie Mack, David Johnson, Nevin Degraf.  Rowe in my opinion goes down as one of best I have ever witnessed wearing the black and gold.  He no doubt with a few others will be playing on Saturdays next fall. Thanks to everyone involved, Go Commandos! 

Congrats to Hendersonville on a solid season. Wasn't sure promoting from within was the right call initially but Beasley has proven to be a more than worthy successor