Riverside travels to Waverly Quarterfinals

vandyfan1

2 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

Lol. I hope you could pick up the humor in my last few posts. Going to miss having ya on the schedule even though doesn’t work out too well for us haha. Good luck to ya and u still owe me 50 lol

Nobody took me up on that bet lol and y’all even said something about it during the game about setting up a play off that reverse. 

Im sure we will play again and I’m sure I will make a game or two of yalls next year. Good luck to Riverside y’all got a bright future with all tho young men.

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Nobody took me up on that bet lol and y’all even said something about it during the game about setting up a play off that reverse. 

Im sure we will play again and I’m sure I will make a game or two of yalls next year. Good luck to Riverside y’all got a bright future with all tho young men.

Haha we was trying to set up a double pass off that lateral that ya got. But no way we could with the pressure ya was bringing. But thanks and good luck to ya as well 

• Upvote 1

On 11/25/2020 at 4:03 PM, Pantherpride45 said:

I think wavo will be a nonregion game next year I know we picked up mcnairy for nonregion game 

I am pretty sure we won't see Waverly for awhile. Huntingdon will be added for a non-region game. 

Congrats to AT on Military Player of the Week. He is a fine young man. 

• Like 1