Round 3 of Round 3: TC at H2O

Cam615

On 11/15/2020 at 6:43 AM, H2Oman said:

Just a joke to ruffle feathers from old timers like yourself. I’ll be the first person to congratulate your kids if they win or lose Friday.

I also have been adamant even agreeing with your coach about second chances for kids... but there must be consequences for your actions! Winning isn’t everything when you’re molding men!

See I myself was one of those kids that years ago didn’t do everything right and for that matter I’m not perfect now. My coach didn’t give me a second chance and though I didn’t understand it or like it then, it taught me a life lesson and made me realize that it was time to grow up! 

Coach Robinson handled my situation the right way and I still have nothing but RESPECT for that man today!

Now with that being said Piss on TC!

Still likes to run that caulksuker. 

Learned nothing. 

Typical east wilson county. 

Great game! Hats off to Watertown. Much respect. They have no reason to hang their heads. Malone had 10 catches for 132 and 2 tds. Very impressive although I think TC played too soft on him. The calls to throw the ball 4 times when you have 1st and goal from the 9 was a head scratcher for sure.
But in the end, TC found a way to Pound the Rock!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Great game! Hats off to Watertown. Much respect. They have no reason to hang their heads. Malone had 10 catches for 132 and 2 tds. Very impressive although I think TC played too soft on him. The calls to throw the ball 4 times when you have 1st and goal from the 9 was a head scratcher for sure.

Especially when qb 1 goes out for a play. 

Edited by biggest

2 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Brought their lunch pail! 

27 minutes ago, biggest said:

Bad time but next man up. 5 was a beast tonight.  Seems like a get kid. I watched him after the game was very respectful to our seniors 

He is a great young man from a great family.

23 minutes ago, PurpleReign said:

Our DC was out for “Contact Tracing”. And our head coach his an issue with time management.... and finishing inside the 10.... and adjusting to what is happening from series to series.... etc, etc. Heath Price isn’t walking through that door. He saved that man’s bacon more times than I care to remember. 

But TC was perfect tonight. No penalties, great game management. That’s why you guys are who you are and why we keep trying. 
Congrats man. 

Thank you I'm sure we will have another classic next year.