Round 3 of Round 3: TC at H2O

Cam615

On 11/23/2020 at 8:23 PM, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Oh. So today you are on your ghost account. Did you forget your password on your Deal Lawyer one?

Fact is. Whether you like it or not B. Satt is head coach and we are heading to the semis.

That’s not me. I will give b Satt his due for a fine coached game last Friday night. No turnovers and no penalties. I did not think I would see that from Trousdale this season. But see what you can accomplish when you limit mistakes? And why I kept harping on this throughout the season?

I was eating some delicious crow for breakfast Saturday morning!  Now keep it up and let’s beat them Meigs county tiggers this Friday night. I will be there!! 

59 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

That’s not me. I will give b Satt his due for a fine coached game last Friday night. No turnovers and no penalties. I did not think I would see that from Trousdale this season. But see what you can accomplish when you limit mistakes? And why I kept harping on this throughout the season?

I was eating some delicious crow for breakfast Saturday morning!  Now keep it up and let’s beat them Meigs county tiggers this Friday night. I will be 

Did you sprinkle some Tabasco on the crow? It goes down easier. 

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

I was eating some delicious crow for breakfast Saturday morning!  Now keep it up and let’s beat them Meigs county tiggers this Friday night. I will be 

Did you sprinkle some Tabasco on the crow? It goes down easier.