Hardin County @ Lexington - Rematch

tigerpride22

39 minutes ago, OldSkyhawk said:

Explain how a school can release tickets before the TSSAA releases them.  If not, how did Lexington blatantly release them when TSSAA is the one that releases them?  Your gripe is with TSSAA. Once the tickets go live they are going to be purchased. 

That's what I thought. The TSSAA has been releasing the links at noon on Mondays since the playoffs started. Well, the first round they didn't let the links go live until about 12:15.

Now with my other son's basketball tickets they release the tickets on Monday too. But all the schools have thier GoFan profile set as private. You can't find them by searching the database. So, only the parents get a link ,via the Remind app, on Monday. 

25 minutes ago, Wildcard1 said:

I would love to go to the game because I think it's going to be a barn burner but, what ever tickets are out there should go to the parents and fans from Savannah or Lexington.

Totally agree! Guess I’ll get to watch it on the radio. But yes should be a great football game. I believe The HC Tigers will play em a much better game this go around. 

TSSAA gives the ticket link to schools, and “asks” that it only be shared with priority guests like parents. The link allows you to buy a ticket for the home or away team. No way to monitor if someone is a Lexington fan buying a ticket allotted to Hardin County. Not surprised at all by people saying Lexington shared the link publicly. Not like they have a stellar reputation of being hospitable toward visiting teams/fans. 

2 hours ago, Texas4ever said:

TSSAA gives the ticket link to schools, and “asks” that it only be shared with priority guests like parents. The link allows you to buy a ticket for the home or away team. No way to monitor if someone is a Lexington fan buying a ticket allotted to Hardin County. Not surprised at all by people saying Lexington shared the link publicly. Not like they have a stellar reputation of being hospitable toward visiting teams/fans. 

Please elaborate...would like to know more