3rd Moore Co at Fayetteville

DiamondRaider11

It’s funny that city had a few transfers that just happened to show up a few weeks ago just in time for playoff time. Let MC play the same team they played a few weeks ago and the outcome would’ve been lot different. Lincoln Co players transferred and again City thinks it’s ok. SMH 

Edited by mcwatcher

1 hour ago, mcwatcher said:

It’s funny that city had a few transfers that just happened to show up a few weeks ago just in time for playoff time. Let MC play the same team they played a few weeks ago and the outcome would’ve been lot different. Lincoln Co players transferred and again City thinks it’s ok. SMH 

Those kids crew up at City schools, and they transferred back before the new MC coach and his boys arrived. All transfers on both sides were 100% legal. Both programs are clearly much improved in the last couple years. Looks like City returns more of its key contributors next season, but I'd expect MC to be back fighting for the top spot in future years as that was an impressive team.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Oleskooly said:

Steals? So you saying by hiring a coach that has hometown ties and just so happens to bring 2 kids with him, that’s stealing? Or by another kid that has hometown ties which his parents went to MC or the fact that the Parker kid wasn’t going to get time at Tullahoma so he transferred? Get your truths straight 

That seems to be 4 transfers.Put 4 kids on a Single A team that could be huge.

13 hours ago, InterestingDan said:

#3 Jackson is just a Freshman. Wow...he will win Mr Football before his career is over

Maybe his senior year.Trenton dropping down with McKenzie.And Lake Co has a sophomore stud that has power and speed.196 yards against Dresden and 201 yards against West Carroll on just 13 carries.And Lake Co middle school has a stud running back in middle school waiting in the wings.

• Like 1

Another great game between MC and Fayetteville. Both teams played well and the atmosphere was electric. I saw people from Huntland, Cornersville, Lincoln County, Loretto and several other places there to watch the game. I expect it to be this way with these 2 for several years to come. 

Congrats on a great season to Moore County. I mean that in all sincerity. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Someone from Moore Co.Give a rundown on Fayetteville.Big line?Mostly a running team?Lot of speed? Real Physical? Does qb throw the ball well? Receivers? Just based in your game with them.

Their Offensive line has pretty good size. They have a lot of depth. I would say they’re mostly a running team. Big tall receivers tho. The only pass play that really hurt Moore County tho was the tunnel screen. 

4 minutes ago, Howdy said:

Their Offensive line has pretty good size. They have a lot of depth. I would say they’re mostly a running team. Big tall receivers tho. The only pass play that really hurt Moore County tho was the tunnel screen. 

Does the qb throw pretty well and does he run very much or mostly the running backs? I saw where they did catch Moore Co on a fake punt.Thanks for the info.Congrats to both teams

Edited by mrbigster

7 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Does the qb throw pretty well and does he run very much or mostly the running backs? I saw where they did catch Moore Co on a fake punt.Thanks for the info.Congrats to both teams

He can spin it. Only a sophomore and have not really seen him run it a whole ton. When they get close to the goal line or short yardage. They’ll put 7 in at QB and have two up backs and just a direct snap. Does Lake county still go for two every time? 

6 minutes ago, Howdy said:

He can spin it. Only a sophomore and have not really seen him run it a whole ton. When they get close to the goal line or short yardage. They’ll put 7 in at QB and have two up backs and just a direct snap. Does Lake county still go for two every time? 

Yes ,every play after they score.We can't kick at all

Edited by mrbigster