3rd Moore Co at Fayetteville

DiamondRaider11

4 hours ago, mcwatcher said:

It’s funny that city had a few transfers that just happened to show up a few weeks ago just in time for playoff time. Let MC play the same team they played a few weeks ago and the outcome would’ve been lot different. Lincoln Co players transferred and again City thinks it’s ok. SMH 

City had four transfers from LC. Two of those are brothers who returned in November of 2019. The other two returned in May of 2020. They didn't just show up last week. Three of them are seniors and one is a sophomore. All were willing to sit out most of the season to come back legally. Some of the Moore County parents will remember them from jr pro football and middle school. They were on the same teams that went undefeated in both. City didn't steal anything from LC. Those boys all came back home and worked just as hard as everyone else to get where they are. We all know that players read this board and our players use it as motivation. The same goes for the racist comments they have endured from Moore County players over the years. You can put blame wherever you chose but the fact is that City beat Moore County once again and is moving on and focusing on their goal. You enjoy a glass of koolaid and keep talking about how things could have been different. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Maybe his senior year.Trenton dropping down with McKenzie.And Lake Co has a sophomore stud that has power and speed.196 yards against Dresden and 201 yards against West Carroll on just 13 carries.And Lake Co middle school has a stud running back in middle school waiting in the wings.

Freshman #6 from MC will have something to say about that just ask Huntingdon. He actually outplayed #3 last night who is a stud in his own right. But I seen #6 run him down a few times! 

5 hours ago, mcwatcher said:

It’s funny that city had a few transfers that just happened to show up a few weeks ago just in time for playoff time. Let MC play the same team they played a few weeks ago and the outcome would’ve been lot different. Lincoln Co players transferred and again City thinks it’s ok. SMH 

Oh my Gosh, Cry me a river. The game is over. Why are you still discussing it? Its in the past, so move forward already. You cant get ahead looking backwards... Instead, stop the hate and be thankful there is still a team representing Region 5 in the playoffs.. but thats too much like doing RIGHT tho...

Edited by Tyty2020

6 hours ago, Tyty2020 said:

Oh my Gosh, Cry me a river. The game is over. Why are you still discussing it? Its in the past, so move forward already. You cant get ahead looking backwards... Instead, stop the hate and be thankful there is still a team representing Region 5 in the playoffs.. but thats too much like doing RIGHT tho...

I wonder how it will feel for these tiger to get beat by the LC Falcons. Thats going to be ironic for several of them. And i mean Lake County not Lincoln County. 

Edited by Raider2021

17 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

I wonder how it will feel for these tiger to get beat by the LC Falcons. Thats going to be ironic for several of them. And i mean Lake County not Lincoln County. 

I don't know about that. Lake County is a very young team but getting better every game. I expect this to be a very good football game.

1 hour ago, Raider2021 said:

Its going to feel great playing in round 4 of the playoffs instead of sitting at home in Lynchburg doing nothing. Find something else to do besides hate and be negative it doesnt look good on you sweetie and its played out as well 

Edited by Tyty2020
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I don't know about that. Lake County is a very young team but getting better every game. I expect this to be a very good football game.

It will look like they made it to round 4 and everyone will be proud. I remember when Cornersville made it to the championship and a lot of people from Fayetteville went to support them. We were proud to have a team from our region make it. I wonder if any other teams will do the same if we make it. I would hope so. We have a good chance of finding out in two weeks.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, tiger355 said:

It will look like they made it to round 4 and everyone will be proud. I remember when Cornersville made it to the championship and a lot of people from Fayetteville went to support them. We were proud to have a team from our region make it. I wonder if any other teams will do the same if we make it. I would hope so. We have a good chance of finding out in two weeks.

That would nice to have that support, but unfortunately i highly doubt it. Its truly a shame, however Fayetteville will do as they always have done through all diversity, continue to push forward!! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tyty2020 said:

That would nice to have that support, but unfortunately i highly doubt it. Its truly a shame, however Fayetteville will do as they always have done through all diversity, continue to push forward!! 

No way would I ever support a team with attitudes as I have witnessed from this group. Athletic for sure but very classless. I can see why Lincoln County dont get along with them. I hear it all the time at work but I've actually witnessed it twice this year. 

7 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

No way would I ever support a team with attitudes as I have witnessed from this group. Athletic for sure but very classless. I can see why Lincoln County dont get along with them. I hear it all the time at work but I've actually witnessed it twice this year. 

I saw a video of one of our boys score a touchdown on the Moore County side. He walks over to hand the ball to the ref by the pylon. There are grown men standing on the track 20 feet away screaming at him like they are going to come out there and fight him. And for what? What did this kid do to these grown men that would make it acceptable for them to treat him that way? And you yourself called us the ghetto/hood tigers after the first game and then later deleted it. We are not perfect but I have personally heard unprovoked racist and horrible things said to and about our boys at multiple places. These classless acts were from people wearing baby blue. People don’t like that they dance when the music is playing or try to pump up the crowd. People don’t understand a culture that is different than theirs so they automatically try to tear it down. It’s unfortunate thing our boys have to deal with. I am proud of them for not responding to the “adults” on the other sidelines. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3