South Pittsburg at Gordonsville

powerp

19 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

It appears yous took OP’s post personal. Is yous saying The Captain is like the Coach @ Jasper and needs help from the stands? Old Pirate says the youngons have fans in their ear constantly that help create over confidence & often times team & fan dissension. Jest what good does it do to question coaches on public forums? Please make a list, then make list why it is good! OP don’t believe a coach appreciates the attempt to help or question their talent analysis. Then agin OP is a skillet head.  Does you know of real coaches on coacht preaching their wish lists fer other teams? Fans should call fer a meeting & advise The Captain of his inability not to see something right in front of him.  Ole Professor Beene never asked fer nor listened to fans. Perhaps fans attempt to call out coaches, personal and sitch is good but OP ain’t falling fer that mess! 

No way is he like the coach at Jasper, I didn't say that so don't try to put word's in my mouth. You have your comments and so do I and they don't mean  DIDDLY SQUAT.   But when you can see talent on the side line that you don't have to coach as much and you have someone in the game making the same bonehead plays after play's and your constantly having to coach them, then yes there is a problem.  We're both SP fan's, so that's the main thing. Have a good day and Go Pirates. 

58 minutes ago, powerp said:

Powerp about to head out to Carthage. Safe travels to all. Looking for a great crowd and beautiful night of football! Go Pirates.

PowerP, if you go to Carthage then you went to far and you'll miss our game. That's where them Owls play but they're playing basketball now.  Our game is in Gordonsville.  You think I'm joking but I'm not.

1 hour ago, powerp said:

Haha just a little joke. I have a lot of Smith County people wanting me to do that. Y'all rivals like us and Jasper I hear

Powerp is you and Pegleg plotting again tonight to try and steal my Murphy Fair book like you did last time? I garuntee you ive alerted the Gordonsville sheriff about you two.  You think im joking but im not.