Loudon coming to the Lions den!!!!

Lionsguy423

27 minutes ago, Redskin15 said:

Good game Lions! Really proud of our Redskins this year on a very good year during a difficult time. Good luck to Red Bank, you guys have a tough one next week.

Really really good game and we sure appreciate y’all!

On a side note, imma give y’all a delayed trophy for sportsman of the match. Whomever #10 is is quite the gentleman. During a game folks usually stand out with their athleticism, speed, skills, etc.. but this dude stood out for his mannerism throughout the game. Among other things, he was picking up folks from the Lions that got knocked down, heck he helped up a Lion that knocked HIM DOWN.  Whomever his parents are, they better be darn proud. That’s a good kid. *Clap*

11 hours ago, Pr1de said:

Really really good game and we sure appreciate y’all!

On a side note, imma give y’all a delayed trophy for sportsman of the match. Whomever #10 is is quite the gentleman. During a game folks usually stand out with their athleticism, speed, skills, etc.. but this dude stood out for his mannerism throughout the game. Among other things, he was picking up folks from the Lions that got knocked down, heck he helped up a Lion that knocked HIM DOWN.  Whomever his parents are, they better be darn proud. That’s a good kid. *Clap*

McKenzie Lunsford and he is a great kid. He's had a great career for the Redskins were going to miss ole Lumpy.

9 hours ago, Lionsguy423 said:

Nobody gonna talk about the officiating?! Holy crap. They tried everything they could to help Loudon look competition (competitive?)

You must have had a few 'Sodas' again. I thought quite the opposite took place.

Nonetheless, great game to RB, we got our shot at Alcoa last year. Can't say I was all that excited to play Alcoa again this year. Best of luck next week.

We had a great season this year, team should be proud.

As always -  HTTR

4 hours ago, HasBeenHero said:

Nonetheless, great game to RB, we got our shot at Alcoa last year. Can't say I was all that excited to play Alcoa again this year. Best of luck next week.

As always -  HTTR

There were 2 pass interference calls in the last 5 minutes of the game that were absolutely ridiculous! The ball was thrown 15 yards over the kids head. I have never in my life seen so many penalty flags thrown. Nonetheless I really enjoyed watching #2 play as well as #10! Those kids had some serious fight in them. They have nothing to be disappointed about. Red Banks front 7 on defense is well just absolutely violent, I haven't seen so much speed and strength combined with that size in a long long time

20 hours ago, HasBeenHero said:

As always -  HTTR

loudon penalties 5-30           Red Bank Penalties   14-153

I don't know what game you were watching. the refs gave RB almost 60 yards in crazy penalties at the end to get Loudon that last TD.

3 hours ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

loudon penalties 5-30           Red Bank Penalties   14-153

I don't know what game you were watching. the refs gave RB almost 60 yards in crazy penalties at the end to get Loudon that last TD.

Agree to disagree.

We had a touchdown called back (rightfully so), a delay of game penalty inside the 10 (maybe 15) in which there was no way we had the full play clock, and some questionable spots near the first down marker that did not go our way.

A game is more than just a ratio penalties, but nice attempt.

4 hours ago, HasBeenHero said:

Agree to disagree.

We had a touchdown called back (rightfully so), a delay of game penalty inside the 10 (maybe 15) in which there was no way we had the full play clock, and some questionable spots near the first down marker that did not go our way.

A game is more than just a ratio penalties, but nice attempt.

It will definitely be a disagree. I didn't say it was about ratios. I was pointing out that y'all only got 4 calls in the negative. I was there and never seen any questionable spots near the first down markers. Y'all may even got one that was short. That is neither here nor there sir. The delay of game was correct. Enjoy your Sunday. :?