Devils @Betsy

lawnman

1 hour ago, gr8tplay said:

Devilman so true. I don’t think Betsy will be over looking your Greene Devils. I watched the second half of your game against the bovines and I see improvement and better play calling. Just always exciting when these two play. 

Our coaches finally realized we have to throw the ball. When he has time and plants his feet he’s a better passer but he also needs to pull the ball more on the option imo as well. With the loss of Iezzi & Pillar I believe it just makes thing a tad harder 

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Our coaches finally realized we have to throw the ball. When he has time and plants his feet he’s a better passer but he also needs to pull the ball more on the option imo as well. With the loss of Iezzi & Pillar I believe it just makes thing a tad harder 

What happen to lezzi

21 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

You’re correct and we saw that Friday 

I keep hearing devils are the "underdogs" they was last week too. We know how that story ended.  Obviously y'all aren't the '17 or '18 devils but in no way would I treat it as anything but that ."underdogs" is bs 

• Like 1