Devils @Betsy

lawnman

51 minutes ago, Appvol said:

What schools would be wrestling. The NCAA said for 21 you can go over the 85.

They can go over the 85 but schools that are making cuts due to the virus aren’t  going to let them load up more kids on a free ride. I’ve seen you on twitter. Send me a dm and we can talk about the schools privately. I don’t want to put our business on here. 

Edited by JMorton

25 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Yeah our reserved seating is bs. Anyone that has been around the T long enough knows my frustration. The only thing that makes it ok is that most games are not crowded so its easy to get a good seat on the 50 above the walkers. 

Was wondering when we would get to hear this yearly pissed off track lol

All in Devil fan, Just wanna say win or lose this young Devil team is gonna be a force to rekon with in years to come.  These young men have desire, heart and Greeneville Tradition, super proud of the year they have had, hats off to a great Betsy Program also lets just have a safe trip and a safe game regardless of the outcome for either team after its over they are still kids doing what they love to do. Heads held high, alot of other teams are watching this week so Great Job to Both Teams and GO DEVILS DOMINATE THE DAY

On 11/18/2020 at 4:29 PM, Tab said:

They are in the way cut them down. If you cut 2 trees plant 3 in the back of the field behind end zone plenty of room there.

i agree completely....wait, you ARE talking about the trees blocking greenevilles path to tullahoma or nolensville next week right?...LOL....Game day boys n girls....let's GOOOOOO good luck devils good luck clones and everyone BE NICE tonight!

• Like 1