Will The Season Even Happen?

WestTennRaider

8 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

People are wearing masks and social distancing. 

yet still getting "covid", but not flu? Hummm

8 hours ago, BigOrangeBaller said:

Its out there and several here in southern Middle TN has tested positive for it too. Mask doesnt do squat, seen folks who wore them all the time end up with strep, colds, etc... Covid is real, but as has been said, it has been blown way out of proportion for political agendas. Wish they would just call it what it is, which is another version of the flu and lets move on. 

Exactly 

2 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Why do people continue to insist the mask is for the person wearing it? It is to prevent projecting cough and sneeze droplets to everyone else. Anyone that doesn’t believe a barrier can stop fluids needs to visit a local dam. 

Should we have been wearing masks for decades, centuries, to stop the spread of the flu or even the common cold? Where does it end? 

BTW, health experts by the thousands say masks are a joke....I personally know many that wear masks and have even stayed at home for months, that came down with a virus or flu. But in those cases, they're never documented as "covid". Diagnosis seems to be based on surrounding circumstances.

I'm all for protecting the freedom of anyone to wear a mask if they choose. I'm also for one's right not to 

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

Should we have been wearing masks for decades, centuries, to stop the spread of the flu or even the common cold? Where does it end? 

BTW, health experts by the thousands say masks are a joke....I personally know many that wear masks and have even stayed at home for months, that came down with a virus or flu. But in those cases, they're never documented as "covid". Diagnosis seems to be based on surrounding circumstances.

I'm all for protecting the freedom of anyone to wear a mask if they choose. I'm also for one's right not to 

I did not mention government mandated mask use. I am a constitutional conservative that is adverse to infringement on the civil liberties of individual choice that doesn’t infringe on said liberties of others. I don’t believe in government mandated common sense, but I still use it. 

Your attachment of the conversation to “freedom” belies the true issue at heart for you is political. In saying that, no valid, reasonable conversation, other than political, can ensue. In saying all that, I think you are a great guy and good person. Happy Thanksgiving. 

8 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

I did not mention government mandated mask use. I am a constitutional conservative that is adverse to infringement on the civil liberties of individual choice that doesn’t infringe on said liberties of others. I don’t believe in government mandated common sense, but I still use it. 

Your attachment of the conversation to “freedom” belies the true issue at heart for you is political. In saying that, no valid, reasonable conversation, other than political, can ensue. In saying all that, I think you are a great guy and good person. Happy Thanksgiving. 

I feel sure you are too. Happy Thanksgiving!

Edited by uknoit2

1 hour ago, ecu said:

No doubt! Listen to him continuously talk about “dark winter “.

He can’t wait. Going to get worse than that after the Georgia runoffs. Any time you can get a mail in ballot and throw away the envelope with some counties having 3 to 1 ratios of votes to registered voters and you can’t get in to audit the mail in ballots you are in a no lose situation. Even worse is they let it happen. 

On 11/23/2020 at 10:28 AM, pioneer42 said:

What is the TSSAA going to do when they don’t play next year after giving them 3 districts for AA?? They hadn’t played nothing after they wrote the letter and said they were getting out of TSSAA. 

Private schools in Memphis are about to explode with athletes!  The public school kids will find a place to play sports and those private schools will welcome them.  It’s already happening.  One of the privates in Jackson has already picked up a really good basketball player.  Shelby Co better get it figured out soon!

• Upvote 1