Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

I read recently that DB has something like 31 seniors on this team and a bulk of them start.    So not to presume on next season, but one has to think that if DB is going to get it done it better be this year.    Not saying the cupboard is bare next year but that is a lot of senior experience to lose at one time.     And yeah I know there is always this mythical monster class coming up from either Robinson or Sevier that won all their games 117-0, so maybe next year is just re-load instead of rebuild.......

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

It's good. They just moved from the East side of town. I still like Gas Station BBQ on Washington Street. It's what Dead End should have been. I liked Dead End, but they had to pay for that building and it showed.

I talked to Rocky and asked him about the old dead end building. He said they wanted $2 million for it!

Edited by TNPaul

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

I read recently that DB has something like 31 seniors on this team and a bulk of them start.    So not to presume on next season, but one has to think that if DB is going to get it done it better be this year.    Not saying the cupboard is bare next year but that is a lot of senior experience to lose at one time.     And yeah I know there is always this mythical monster class coming up from either Robinson or Sevier that won all their games 117-0, so maybe next year is just re-load instead of rebuild.......

We go 2 deep on the d line with underclassmen so I'm not worried there, our skill positions I'm not too worried about but it's our O line, most of these guys have been 2 and 3 year starters for us, we have been spoiled with great o line play, Hayworth will have his hands full replacing them every1 on our O-line is a senior, and as for our secondary, it's gonna be nice seeing some new faces back there

13 minutes ago, Indian2424 said:

We go 2 deep on the d line with underclassmen so I'm not worried there, our skill positions I'm not too worried about but it's our O line, most of these guys have been 2 and 3 year starters for us, we have been spoiled with great o line play, Hayworth will have his hands full replacing them every1 on our O-line is a senior, and as for our secondary, it's gonna be nice seeing some new faces back there

Well said. I’m not too worried about offensive skill positions like WR and RB. Those spots are easier to replace. And as good as Zane has been at QB he isn’t replaceable. Next year we will be as good as our OL and LB’s are. As for the secondary...can it get any worse?  Oh yeah let’s find a kicker too. 

I am expecting a very good and close game tonight.

Indians (30 seniors strong) can win - if - win turnovers and no kicking game errors

DB RUSHING 230 YDS/GM - MV 196 YDS/GM

DB PASSING 164 YDS/GM - MV 156 YDS/GM

DB ALLOWS 211 YDS/GM - MV 205 YDS/GM

SOMEBODY HAS TO STEP UP AND SLAY THE JABBERWOCKY!

DB 23 - MV 21

Chapter 7: Jabberwocky | Stuck in Underland (An Alice in Wonderland  fanfiction)