Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

45 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Fellers and rw87.......Mairvul iz untalentid....yung....slow....and littull fellurs.....And Coach Christian jist tolt me sumthin eye allreddy knowed.....Thairfour tha Indy-uns jump two a 139.2 pt favritt.......:unsure:

Well,we can take each others team in a bet Stars. I'd take those poor little Rebels and 40 points. if you want to make it interesting, we will bet  enough Big pal's to feed that big ole girl .I'd guess Atleast two  hundred dollars even with my senior discount..Wait,wait,I'm thinking about how weak I heard those little Rebels were and I'd better have atleast 60 points. .Have to say ,I knew it would fire you guys up . Everyone has their own style.Mine was always a little more on the " let the other guy do the talking," atleast in a fight.I still like it, let's see how it works out for the Indians in a couple hours.

17 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Absolutely. I’ll save you a seat. Row 16. About the 32 yard line. Cedar Street side. You ain’t cheering for the Indians are you?

The Indians beat the daylights out of us every year..... so NO.     But I do have a few friends on that side and hope those individual kids have a great game.           That's what makes HS football so great, it is way more personal than college or pro