Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

I'll talk about the actual game and say this.I look forward to seeing how DB will move the ball against this Maryville defense.I know Maryville will bring a solid ground game along with an air attack on the other side.Most say you can't run on DB and I almost expect the Rebels to try and  do it after they establish the fact they can throw..Either way, I don't expect anything said  to detract away from either teams game plan.Coaches will coach and players will play and I just hope it's a good clean game and another gold ball comes back to east Tennessee.

Edited by BatmanDB

2 hours ago, pepvol said:

I'm Glad we Rebel Fans don't have to worry about our Coach saying anything derogatory about the other Team ...before or after the Game .  You DB guys would do the same thing if Derek had said a few negative things about your team . 

You can give it a rest. Players and coaches ain't gonna' read this stuff today.

went to a card reader today. She asked me if I wanted her to prognosticat on some upcoming event.  Yeah, the DB v Maryville game.  Here's what she said.

DB wins the toss, receives, and gets a TD in 4 plays. Everybody's stunned. Maryville lays 42 on DB by half time. 42-7.  

2nd half has little action. Intentional stalemate with Maryville controlling play. Maryville puts 2nd string in 4th qtr and scores again. DB scores as well.  Final 49 -13.  

Sounded about right to me.

25 minutes ago, DBGRAD70 said:

went to a card reader today. She asked me if I wanted her to prognosticat on some upcoming event.  Yeah, the DB v Maryville game.  Here's what she said.

DB wins the toss, receives, and gets a TD in 4 plays. Everybody's stunned. Maryville lays 42 on DB by half time. 42-7.  

2nd half has little action. Intentional stalemate with Maryville controlling play. Maryville puts 2nd string in 4th qtr and scores again. DB scores as well.  Final 49 -13.  

Sounded about right to me.

I wouldn't go back !

4 minutes ago, BatmanDB said:

Give a nickel for a pass defense right here

Maryville QB already has 150 yrds. passing and they just finnished their second drive midway through the 1st quarter. Not possible for DB to win this game. Maryville can name the score and never run the ball. 

Edited by WaCoJaCo

Just now, WaCoJaCo said:

Maryville QB already has 150 yrds. passing and they just finnished their second drive midway through the 1st quarter. Not possible for DB to win this game. Maryville can name the score and never run the ball. 

Have to get a turnover or two.Be hard to drive all night and give up tds in a very few plays

3 hours ago, Tribal said:

Not sure where and when the supposedly negative stuff was said, but the article in the Kingsport paper was full of quotes from Christian talking about how great Maryville is and what a challenge it will be, so the stuff is cherry picked out of context, assuming it's not made up entirely.  I don't think it will have any impact on the game either way.

Not a DB fan, AT ALL. Very complimentary comments by the coach. Read the article.

Edited by noonesfool