Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

Guys stop putting down the team!!!...Do you see maryville or really any other fanbase doing it.Some kids may read the crap,So give them respect they deserve and appreciate you have a team that comes out and plays hard every week.Practicing during the summer and during the school yr and also dealing with doing school work and other things.For this program to get to the next level.They need there fanbase to back them.Win or loss!..To be up on Maryville and Oaklands level you can't have you own fans talking trash.Theres enough haters already.Come on folks!!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

Guys stop putting down the team!!!...Do you see maryville or really any other fanbase doing it.Some kids may read the crap,So give them respect they deserve and appreciate you have a team that comes out and plays hard every week.Practicing during the summer and during the school yr and also dealing with doing school work and other things.For this program to get to the next level.They need there fanbase to back them.Win or loss!..To be up on Maryville and Oaklands level you can't have you own fans talking trash.Theres enough haters already.Come on folks!!

Not talking about the kids at all, it's on the coaches for play calling and when I see us running the ball down their throats easily and I see our offensive play caller start being cute I will call it out. Has nothing to do with the players.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

That's right,I'm finding out when they'll be back at DB,Come welcome them home batman

I'm afraid Batman has to watch both the Indians and Devils from home.Have to stay in the cave.Great effort by both teams tonight against two great teams in Maryville and Elizabethton.

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I was hoping Maryville would run the ball more. Probably when the QB's arm gets sore they'll go to the run more.

5 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

Exactly.  Same old codgers, don’t see it from other fan bases, especially Knox.  Got news for you, one team wins the super bowl, every one else cheers till the end.  Maryville’s a great team and we will keep trying.  I’m proud of the my son tonight and all the Indians, been a great 4 years.