Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

5 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Overall a great job tonight by the team. Coaches and players. This was the first time I've seen DB play like they belonged on the same field with Maryville. I don't think anybody gave them a tougher game all year. They just put 28 points on the best defense in the state. I know everybody gets tired of me bringing up the secondary but with even a average secondary we win this game going away. It's not the players fault. I'll say it again, It's not the players fault. Next year DB "might" be a little down but I think coach Christian has the program going in the right direction. Thing to do is build on this performance tonight. I would make building the secondary the #1 job going forward. I was proud of the boys from Kingsport tonight and good luck to the little fellers against their next opponant. Bring back that Gold Ball if you have any room for another one. 

i think we need to go with a more of a younger approach, We need to send some actual Defensive minded coaches to robinson and sevier and get them to start teaching these kids the basics of playing Defensive Back. were talking about 12-13 year olds so im not asking for them to master but even just learning the basics and how to line up in different formation or how to press a WR, which hand to press with or which side to turn my back to so i can squeeze them inside. Just simple things like that would go a longggg way when they get to high school 

6 minutes ago, mikeslau said:

DBturning..as a DB fan myself, you are embarrassing me..all these posters are saying kids did a great job tonight..no one putting down kids.you get your butthurt because someone says the coaches are losing the game for us?..as a DB fan you should have some respect for the players who put it on the line every Friday night and be a little miffed the coaching failed them. So when you tell me I don't matter,look in the mirror

That guy has been on here for several years and has multiple screen names. Fake DB fan.

12 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Overall a great job tonight by the team. Coaches and players. This was the first time I've seen DB play like they belonged on the same field with Maryville. I don't think anybody gave them a tougher game all year. They just put 28 points on the best defense in the state. I know everybody gets tired of me bringing up the secondary but with even a average secondary we win this game going away. It's not the players fault. I'll say it again, It's not the players fault. Next year DB "might" be a little down but I think coach Christian has the program going in the right direction. Thing to do is build on this performance tonight. I would make building the secondary the #1 job going forward. I was proud of the boys from Kingsport tonight and good luck to the little fellers against their next opponant. Bring back that Gold Ball if you have any room for another one. 

Coulda-woulda-shoulda.... So sick of hearing this tired #### argument EVERY YEAR. Face it, even on a down year (if you want to call it that) DB's best just wasn't good enough.

3 minutes ago, wvlion said:

You know what McMinn and Maryville have in common? DB hasn't beaten either of them.

same amount of times your offense scored against maryville. I didnt notice the 400 + yards you put on them, its just getting sad at this point. DB showed up ready to play last week. they WANTED  to play, whatever protocall  or new rules that got put in place doesnt make DB cheaters. 

5 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Coulda-woulda-shoulda.... So sick of hearing this tired #### argument EVERY YEAR. Face it, even on a down year (if you want to call it that) DB's best just wasn't good enough.

Okay, I'll bite. First off you're either an Idiot or you've had to many beers. Who has said this is a down year for Maryville? And who has said this is the best team DB has ever had? The game went just as I said it did. No coulda- woulda BS. Overall DB did a good job tonight. Here's something you could try if you're tired of hearing it. Stop listening. Now go pop the top on another Billy Beer. Moron.