Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

17 minutes ago, Tribefan98 said:

It starts when they are 11 and 12 years old. The coaches at DB aren’t lacking of knowledge or not capable teachers IMO. The kids are just so far behind when they get there it makes it difficult to have any success. 

I believe that too.Not understanding why some of these monday morning QB's on here don't sign up to coach at the boys and girls club,Or at the Y having classes.I guess just telling everyone on a computer website makes them feel important.LOl.But you have pretend coaches and Let's tell folks how good I was in high school folks that post stuff about the coaches and then sets back and smiles like they did something.All we ever did was laugh at them.Cause when you seen them in person,You understood why they hide behind a keyboard....LOL

Edited by DBturningitAROUND
Spell

11 minutes ago, Tribefan98 said:

It starts when they are 11 and 12 years old. The coaches at DB aren’t lacking of knowledge or not capable teachers IMO. The kids are just so far behind when they get there it makes it difficult to have any success. 

Agreed ... That's changing in Kingsport because DB Alums and Fans have created leagues on their own and working to keep these going ... I mean Baseball and Basketball should be unbelievable year in year out in Kingsport  like it was in early 90s ... I do believe Baseball is back and Ryan is doing a great job .... 

4 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

I believe that too.Not understanding why some of these monday morning QB's on here don't sign up to coach and the boys and girls club,Or at the Y having classes.I guess just telling everyone on a computer website makes them feel important.LOl.But you have pretend coaches and Let's tell folks how good I was in high school folks that post stuff about the coaches and then sets back and smiles like they did something.All we ever did was laugh at them.Cause when you seen them in person,You understood why they hide behind a keyboard....LOL

You don't even know anybody on here. And you're the only one that's pretending. One day your from North Carolina, then you switch screen names and your a Florida guy. Everybody knows you're a fake now and you still won't give it up. You've got problems.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Red Rebels said:

Why do people say hide behind a keyboard? Shouldn’t you duck down behind the monitor? If you are hiding behind a keyboard, I’m gonna find you pretty fast!

How exactly would you hide behind one anyway? Lay sideways on the desk? I imagine you’d have to be extremely skinny too. Even more skinny than I.

You could not have asked any more out of DB's offense, but man that defensive secondary got barbequed and that was the difference in the game.     In the 2nd half Maryville tried to get cute and got away from the passing to burn some clock and it almost bit them.   I don't think anyone expected this game to be so close, and nobody likes moral victories, but you have to say DB hung with the champs tonight, just came up a little short where it counted...

3 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You don't even know anybody on here. And you're the only one that's pretending. One day your from North Carolina, then you switch screen names and your a Florida guy. Everybody knows you're a fake now and you still won't give it up. You've got problems.

This is the best one yet.OMG,I don't know anyone on here.Are you trying to hurt my feelings BILLY?..No you was right about me being from good ole tennERsee!!!

3 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

You could not have asked any more out of DB's offense, but man that defensive secondary got barbequed and that was the difference in the game.     In the 2nd half Maryville tried to get cute and got away from the passing to burn some clock and it almost bit them.   I don't think anyone expected this game to be so close, and nobody likes moral victories, but you have to say DB hung with the champs tonight, just came up a little short where it counted...

You can't post on here.You a Blazer and you can say stuff about DB if you want born in kpt or went to DB...Atleast that's what I was told.LOL...These girls make me laugh!!

Edited by DBturningitAROUND
Spell