Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

1 minute ago, tj3775 said:

So you are the eyes and ears of Maryville? You heard everything that was said? Did you not hear the announcers say on the streaming network that our coach was a fool? did you not hear the snide remarks they made all night long? did you not see the bus load of McMinn county people who came over to the Dobyns Bennett side And the police had to come make them move? Or when the police come over there and started harassing DB students because they weren't distancing themselves. or when they pointed out that the Maryville crowd wasn't doing anything the police told him to shut their mouth? And the list goes on and on and on.

And what about the taunting after the game? And don't say it was students because I see mommies and daddies doing it too.

1 minute ago, tj3775 said:

So you are the eyes and ears of Maryville? You heard everything that was said? Did you not hear the announcers say on the streaming network that our coach was a fool? did you not hear the snide remarks they made all night long? did you not see the bus load of McMinn county people who came over to the Dobyns Bennett side And the police had to come make them move? Or when the police come over there and started harassing DB students because they weren't distancing themselves. or when they pointed out that the Maryville crowd wasn't doing anything the police told him to shut their mouth? And the list goes on and on and on.

the whole mcminn county thing is just dumb, not even touching the remarks about RW or maryville. Who in there right mind thinks that the DB who came to play last night wouldnt have beat Mcminn county. they can say what they want about us "cheating"  but all i know is that our 30 seniors wanted to play that last home game BADLY and there wasnt 1 single fan in the stands who wanted that game to be called, nobody wanted to win that way, its just sour grapes at this point

10 minutes ago, tj3775 said:

Wait, so you're saying there was a bus load of "McMinn County People" at the game. I wasn't there but thats just odd. I don't know about all this. Doesn't seem probable. 

24 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I didn’t hear one person say DB was going to be a push over. And I guarantee the Coach Hunt certainly didn’t say that to anyone. Especially to the press. 

RW dont pay this turnitaround guy any mind. Most real fans know that Maryville is an exceptional coached team and with that it means not to take any team for granted. And Christian made many complimenting remarks to the Rebels in the interview to the press but it was just his few daggers about alcoa that got highlighted. Maybe it helped maybe it didnt but with us coming from a blowout last year in the 3rd round to  coming 2 hands away from on onside kick to tie. Cant argue with the improvement. IMO i think he was trying to send a message to his team that anyone can be beat. And with Maryville having 18 State titles the aura around the Maryville can be pretty strong

EnT-eVGWMAA3NFB?format=jpg&name=large

6 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Wait, so you're saying there was a bus load of "McMinn County People" at the game. I wasn't there but thats just odd. I don't know about all this. Doesn't seem probable. 

there was video of a whole Mcminn county little section of fans cheering for maryville. 

Edited by Indian2424

3 minutes ago, Indian2424 said:

RW dont pay this turnitaround guy any mind. Most real fans know that Maryville is an exceptional coached team and with that it means not to take any team for granted. And Christian made many complimenting remarks to the Rebels in the interview to the press but it was just his few daggers about alcoa that got highlighted. Maybe it helped maybe it didnt but with us coming from a blowout last year in the 3rd round to  coming 2 hands away from on onside kick to tie. Cant argue with the improvement. IMO i think he was trying to send a message to his team that anyone can be beat. And with Maryville having 18 State titles the aura around the Maryville can be pretty strong

You make a remark about me,But tell her to pay me no mind.LOL..Okay Junior!!!!