Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

Several MCMINN guys sat in front of me, plus a Maryville fan at halftime concessions stand told me their team was there, so I think it's true.

They must of seen a eairlier post I made asking if Maryville would consider playing DB and McMinn at the same time. Maybe they thought I was serious.

3 hours ago, Tribefan98 said:

One thing I do not understand is the lack of depth our LB's were playing with near the end of the first half. It looked like we were in cover 3. We played it correctly, but we have to understand the situation Maryville was in. With only 46 seconds left and 95 yards to pay dirt, why were our underneath players still playing 5-7 yards zones? Obviously runs, slants, and drag routes are out of the playbook at that point, so why not play your underneath zones a tad deeper like 10 yards and keep everything in front of you? This would have forced the plays to develop longer eating more clock and giving our front 4 more time to get to the QB. Yes, this gives up the short middle easily, but due to the time and distance I would be willing to give them 8 yards a play. I think they had multiple passes that drive that went for 25+ yards. Without those chunk plays they had no chance of marching down the field in less than a minuet. 

Either your a past coach or coaching now.Cause that was a Head Coaching Post..Lol...Much RESPECT!!!!

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

They must of seen a eairlier post I made asking if Maryville would consider playing DB and McMinn at the same time. Maybe they thought I was serious.

A Maryville football dad told me in the concessions line they would much rather play DB this year, they wanted no part of MCMINN.     I regret not remembering your comment at that time, would have been a funny time to bring it up

36 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

A Maryville football dad told me in the concessions line they would much rather play DB this year, they wanted no part of MCMINN.     I regret not remembering your comment at that time, would have been a funny time to bring it up

I don't really think "not wanting any part of any team is in the Maryville thought process. I can't see any reason they would fear playing anyone.