Khalik Ganaway, Peabody
Will Meadows, Meigs County
Luke Myers, South Greene

KICKER OF THE YEAR
Teagen Lenderink, Brentwood Academy
Trey Turk, Oakland
Connor Wood, Lexington

5 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Parker should win 1A. I agree with Mike Molder, if you can't even agree on one kid being the best from one team it's a hard sell to say that kids the best in the state.

I agree with that statement but I would say Frame will win it, not knocking on the kid because he has the numbers to win it but we all know it’s a popularity contest or so it seems! What is Stones numbers? I know he’s a good player but is he that good? 

1 hour ago, CoachT said:

https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/article.cfm?id=622145

DIVISION I, CLASS 1A
Hunter Frame, South Pittsburg
Kyler Parker, Moore County
Jared Stone, South Pittsburg

DIVISION I, CLASS 2A
Khalik Ganaway, Peabody
Will Meadows, Meigs County
Luke Myers, South Greene

KICKER OF THE YEAR
Teagen Lenderink, Brentwood Academy
Trey Turk, Oakland
Connor Wood, Lexington

I’m glad the guys who deserved to be finalists became finalists in 2a. Just wish the right guys had been nominated. I still would’ve liked to see some h2o or yellow jackets in it. Rankins is obviously better and apart of a better team while Watertown had 3 guys better than the guys nominated from Oneida and LC lol. It’s just dumb politics. Meadows will win it in my opinion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Parker should win 1A. I agree with Mike Molder, if you can't even agree on one kid being the best from one team it's a hard sell to say that kids the best in the state.

You and others, myself as well,  need to understand there isn't a lineman award anymore.  So really,  in that sense, Frame and Stone, while being on the same team, are two distinctly different type players by their position.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

I’m glad the guys who deserved to be finalists became finalists in 2a. Just wish the right guys had been nominated. I still would’ve liked to see some h2o or yellow jackets in it. Rankins is obviously better and apart of a better team while Watertown had 3 guys better than the guys nominated from Oneida and LC lol. It’s just dumb politics. Meadows will win it in my opinion.

Had Rankins not been hurt he would have definitely made the list. Who knows after that.

34 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

You and others, myself as well,  need to understand there isn't a lineman award anymore.  So really,  in that sense, Frame and Stone, while being on the same team, are two distinctly different type players by their position.  

It took some kind of geniuses to do away with the lineman award.  If anything, they should have added a couple of awards for linebacker and defensive back.

39 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

I agree with that statement but I would say Frame will win it, not knocking on the kid because he has the numbers to win it but we all know it’s a popularity contest or so it seems! What is Stones numbers? I know he’s a good player but is he that good? 

I don't think Frame is a finalist due to a popularity contest.  He has been a big deal in the playoffs for at least 3 years on both sides of the line.  Stone isn't a back . . . but he will put people on there's.

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

So you knock a player that has 6 Mr Football worthy candidates on their team? That's dumb thinking. Frame should win hands down. Best player in single A.

Edited by powerp