Pin-Tn AAA Rankings

WrestlingGod

22 hours ago, fooseball95 said:

With Covid cases spiking will we get a true champion? Kids will be in and out of lineups all year having to Qurantine and set out. This could get crazy before it’s all said and done, not just wrestling but all winter sports. Maybe teams should all go virtual? Just a thought.

You are correct about kids being in and out of the lineup.  IMO, we will be very fortunate to even have a true season and a state tournament.  

22 hours ago, Rustavi said:

Clarksville is the only team ranked with no individuals ranked. They must have some solid wrestlers. Who are their individuals that are on the cusp of cracking the top six in the rankings?

Brenot is a good one, I'm not as familiar with the others but he has a shot at reaching the stand if we have a season. 

On 11/19/2020 at 11:01 AM, JSamson7 said:

Brenot is a good one, I'm not as familiar with the others but he has a shot at reaching the stand if we have a season. 

Brenot, Seeber and Lozdoski are 3 of Clarksville’s better wrestlers. Seeber was out all of last season with an injury. Good relationship has developed between the Wrestling and Football teams. Last I heard they have 6 HW’s.