2021 schedules

GREENWAVE84EG

20 hours ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

Who has their full 2021 schedule already set?  I'll start with Gallatin's, here it is:

8-20 at Mt Juliet

8-27 Blackman

9-3 at West Creek, R

9-10 Station Camp

9-17 Hendersonville, R

9-24 at Cookeville

10-1 Rossview, R

10-15 at Beech, R

10-22 at Lebanon

10-29 Clarksville, R

I was hoping the Gallatin-Springfield series would start back up with Springfield moving up to 5A next year. We’ve got five out of region games to schedule and I wondered if the Wave would be one. I have my answer. 

21 hours ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

Who has their full 2021 schedule already set?  I'll start with Gallatin's, here it is:

8-20 at Mt Juliet

8-27 Blackman

9-3 at West Creek, R

9-10 Station Camp

9-17 Hendersonville, R

9-24 at Cookeville

10-1 Rossview, R

10-15 at Beech, R

10-22 at Lebanon

10-29 Clarksville, R

6-4

8 hours ago, MLREB said:

My question - if Heritage were to beat WB say a couple of times in a row will WB drop Heritage and avoid playing any of the Blount County teams? 

Sometimes you have to do what is best for your school and not worry about the rest.  Not many WB fans are going to be that upset they aren't playing Maryville. I personally think this was a good move by WB. The kids have a chance at a pretty decent season next year. I would think that would be in all of Blount County Football fan's interest.

17 hours ago, JacketLover said:

I was hoping the Gallatin-Springfield series would start back up with Springfield moving up to 5A next year. We’ve got five out of region games to schedule and I wondered if the Wave would be one. I have my answer. 

Great rivalry that goes back a hundred years.  Hopefully we can get back together on the schedule soon.

• Upvote 1