2021 schedules

GREENWAVE84EG

1 hour ago, OldandBusted said:

A perfect example of how absolutely disfuntional the TSSAA and its classificatiion system are. You probably have too many classes if a team has to play 3 out of State opponents to complete a 10 game schedule. SMDH.....

I don’t know the geography of DC but I’m guessing those teams are closer in proximity to them than some of the ones in TN.  

19 minutes ago, wave88 said:

I don’t know the geography of DC but I’m guessing those teams are closer in proximity to them than some of the ones in TN.  

If the TSSAA reduced to 5 public classifications geography would not be an issue. You would have an 7-8 team region versus the current 5 team region.

8 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

When David crockett  plays  that KY  team I hope they have to chair their 19-20 years old for out of state games noone  out side their state agreed to that, if that was the case  they should  have barred them from out of  state play  14-16 years don't belong on the  field with guys  that have  developed  that much more.

I just read about this and it’s crazy.....

9 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

When David crockett  plays  that KY  team I hope they have to chair their 19-20 years old for out of state games noone  out side their state agreed to that, if that was the case  they should  have barred them from out of  state play  14-16 years don't belong on the  field with guys  that have  developed  that much more.

Nothing wrong with playing out of state competition.

11 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

I played backyard football with older guys when I was that age.  No helmets, no pads and full contact.  It wasn’t that bad of a mismatch.