2021 schedules

GREENWAVE84EG

On 11/19/2020 at 10:22 PM, CrossStateTraveler said:

Sometimes you have to do what is best for your school and not worry about the rest.  Not many WB fans are going to be that upset they aren't playing Maryville. I personally think this was a good move by WB. The kids have a chance at a pretty decent season next year. I would think that would be in all of Blount County Football fan's interest.

I think it's funny how them moving to Region 1 somebody thinks those teams are going to be pushovers. Why else would they want to be moved.But in time they'll find out those teams are far from it!!!!!!....ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!!

Edited by DBturningitAROUND
Spell

13 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

Nah I'm dying  for it :( I'm excited to see we got a new face in loudon on the schedule thats a match-up ive been wanting to see for a long time 

I wish McMinn would have gotten Loudon on the schedule the last couple of years.  Loudon has had a good team.  Also, our group of outgoing seniors played a lot of good games in the youth football league against their group of seniors - would've been fun to see how they stack up against each other now.  

26 minutes ago, Haydiboy said:

True but I think  the program is heading in the right  direction  with the new mcminn  middle school  team with Cagle. The boys  get 3 Xtra years together now instead of them playing  for athens Riceville and rogers creek 

Agreed - I wish the middle school program had been started a long time ago.  Consolidating all the smaller community youth teams into one McMinn team will help as well.  I think we'll start seeing more consistent results in the years ahead.

7 hours ago, olddevil said:

Unofficial non conference schedule for Henry County:

Summit

Beech

Brentwood

South Gibson

Paducah Tilghman

54 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

Not bad sir. Wish I knew who we were picking up non region. Going to be good to be back with you guys. We may be a little better competition than we were when we left. 

I think we will be more competitive too this time versus Big Red.  I am looking forward to it.  Do we go to Paris next year or does Red come to us?  We have built an on campus stadium since our last game it will be more comfortable for you 

Edited by TheCommissioner

3 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

I think we will be more competitive too this time versus Big Red.  I am looking forward to it.  Do we go to Paris next year or does Red come to us?  We have built an on campus stadium since our last game it will be more comfortable for you 

I* don't think it could possibly be  more comfortable than our last trip there Commissioner. We are tickled to have you and Jacket Lover back and look forward to seeing you  again. I do not know the dates or hometeam for these games yet . 

Edited by olddevil
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, olddevil said:

I* don't think it could possibly be  more comfortable than our last trip there Commissioner. We are tickled to have you and Jacket Lover back and look forward to seeing you  again. I do not know the dates or hometeam for these games yet . 

The only bad thing about our new place is it isn’t quite as close to @TheCommissioner‘s house as the old stadium was. He actually has to drive to home games now :roflol: