2021 schedules

GREENWAVE84EG

11 hours ago, keepitmoving said:

I do believe that is a typo on the web pages part.  Powell was just at OR this past year, so it has to be in Powell......I think lol 

Don't mean to argue but that was the old 2 year scheduling period and this is the new one.

Thank you GREENWAVE84EG

Edited by bounder
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• woah woah woah now. Why we bringing race into it?
    • They are the same school system
    • Unfortunately the Sweetwater thing spooked some principals and ADs looking for head coaches in this cycle, even though Caleb wasn't at fault in any way. He had multiple OC opportunities. Personally, I'm glad he chose Karns, given that my oldest grandson plays in their middle school program.  Caleb is a good coach and a class act. It's a win for Karns to get him. 
    • I was asked about this untrue speculation last night at our banquet(and several times over the last few weeks) which has been circulating on this website and through word of mouth. I am not taking the Rockvale job, nor have I even interviewed for that job or ANY other job since coming to Tullahoma. I have no desire to leave Tullahoma, my family and I love it here. We are committed to building our Lady Cats basketball program. I wanted to make sure our players, parents and stakeholders didn't get mixed messages from what I have continued  to communicate from day one and the untrue speculations of me leaving.  Coach Hibdon As stated above and I will add for clarification. This includes Blackman, we have no desire to leave Tullahoma, go back to Rutherford Co (even Blackman) or ANYWHERE else. There has been speculation from day 1 that I may be leaving for another job particularly RuCo and I have had to address the speculations many times. So I felt it necessary to make a statement for the basketball community and mostly our Ttown community to hear my commitment again amongst these constant rumors. We love this community, love living by the lake and no desire to move our 3rd grader and 6th grader from this school system. I wanted to make these statements for all those who are invested and interested in Lady Cats Basketball that my family and I are committed to being a part of Tullahoma High and the Tullahoma community for many years.